34 ich weber carb adapter plate

bobsp16

Site Supporter
If anybody is thinking on fitting a weber 34 ich on there ma1.0/1.2 standard inlet manifold which is alot better performer than the standard nissan crap carb i can make a convertion plate up for £40 inc p&p

Hi Bob, are you still doing these and would there be anything else to get such as Choke linkages, Brackets and anything else to make this Carb fit and work with the minimal amount of hassle?

I rang a few places, Weber don't make an adapter plate for the Micra K10, i've checked with Webcon, Southern Carbs and Fast road cars on Ebay....all have said they don't make or can't get these plates. So how does everyone elses get theirs to work?

I'm looking at buying a new ICH 34 as the local Scrap yards don't really have older cars especially the Sunnys.
I know that the ICH 34 fits a multitude of vehicles from the sierra to a Land rover and i have read all the other threads about the ICH 34 but no-one says where they got the Adapter plates from to fit the K10.

Any help would be appreciated on this:)

cheers :)

hi all
I can make this adapter plate for £40 inc postage
Try and get the weber carb kit for the micra and then you will get all the throttle/choke lincage

i would assume that weber dont make it "anymore" as they used to do a direct replacement for the K10.

thats why people like bob have to sort out making their own :)

Would you be able to make adaptors for other carbs? specifically SU?
Thanks

Yes i can make an adapter so you can fit the su carb,the price is £100 because i have to make up 2 plates and a 90 deg steel bend,,or better still i can make a complete inlet manifold to take an su which would be a better performer than using just the standard inlet..price for the inlet would be £175

Ok thanks I'll keep that in mind, I was thinking a 45 deg bend. I know it's a sidedraft but I figure that would still work and be less of a change in angle so better flowing.

I gotta wait to get paid first, once I know how much spare money I have got I'll see if I can get you to make it this month.

I understand you'll probably want money in advance as that way if I pull out you aren't out of pocket.

Thanks, it's a 38mm carb I think.

Back