3 steering wheel bosses

K

K11_Dave

Shop by me closing down, guy in there because of my "loyalty" sorting me out with a few good deals. Wondering if anyone wanted to take advantage of 'em :p

I've got 2 Raid steering wheel bosses (M312X) BNIB all complete:
raidboss.jpg

£20 inc postage

And one Mountney boss (M312X) :
mountneyboss.jpg

£15 inc postage. Only prob with this one is that it doesn't have the rubber shroud (hence £5 cheaper) plus doesn't have the "turn off my indicators automatically" prongs at the back.

I know Paynee was after one, so one is reserved for him unless he tells me otherwise.

Raid: Paynee
Raid: Danni
Mountney: ????

Will try and take the Mountney back tomorrow and swap for a Raid, so check back then, maybe another full one going :p

might be interested in one of the first 2. just need to see how much i can get a wheel for. will they fit most wheels?

The majority of wheels (if not all) will fit either boss. There are multiple holes in both bosses to allow for different wheels.

yeah mate definately want one of the raid ones, just drop me a pm with paypal details or an address where you want cheque sending

nice one bud!

If there's another one or 2 of the raid ones, would anyone else want them? Didn't want to buy them, just in case no-one wanted 'em

Paynee <----- have added you to my MSN, will give you paypal details on there

Remember tho folks if its the k11 these are going on to then you will need to rewire your horn to a seperate button or be clever like me and make a device so you can get your horn in the centre of the steering wheel, I have the raid kit and it works fine with me, only problem i have is the indicator things dont turn them off but i hardly leave them on anyway im always putting them off myself.

Daz :alien:

p.s. If anyone wants some ideas on how to wire up the horn, gimmi a pm an ill let you in on a secret!

Back