Sub/amp/speaker wiring, exhaust, facelift boot handle, sun visors, steering wheel, ++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Sub, amp, tailgate spoiler and handle, steering wheel, ariel, air filter, and more ++

Still got a few bits for sale lifted off my facelift K11. Just want them gone, so I'm still open to offers!

Carbon Can Co. stainless steel motorbike exhaust, 2 inch bore with slash-cut tip (custom inlet to take 3-bolt flanged link pipe - WILL NEED MODDING TO FIT, NOT DIRECT BOLT ON AS IT STANDS) - £20 + p+p
Sun visors, passenger side with vanity mirror - £5 + p+p
Steering wheel with airbag - £15 + p+p
Ripspeed stubby ariel - £5 +p+p
Rear wiper motor (stock, not horizontal) and wiper arm - £10 + p+p
Facelift tailgate handle (with Nissan badge) - £5 + p+p
Bolt-on boot spoiler - £5 + p+p
Green cotton air filter with rubber elbow and jubilee clips - £10 + p+p [SOLD]
SR parcel shelf with 6x9s - £15

Everything is in very good condition. Spoiler could do with a good polish, does have a few minute scratches that should buff out.

If you've got any questions with regard to fittings, postage, or extra photos, just ask. I'm also open to sensible offers, as I just want this stuff gone (Y)

EDIT - Am trying to find the funds to go to the Brighton meet on 17th July, if anyone wants to buy any of this stuff (AND YOU HAVE TO DEFINITELY WANT TO BUY), I can bring it with me.

Attachments

• Steering wheel with airbag 1.jpg
    Steering wheel with airbag 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 259
  • Sun visors.jpg
    Sun visors.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 231
  • Rear wiper motor and bracket.jpg
    Rear wiper motor and bracket.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 222
  • Motorbike exhaust 1.jpg
    Motorbike exhaust 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 226
  • Subwoofer and amplifier.jpg
    Subwoofer and amplifier.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 234
  • Motorbike exhaust 2.jpg
    Motorbike exhaust 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 262
  • Stubby ariel.jpg
    Stubby ariel.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 233
  • Facelift tailgate handle.jpg
    Facelift tailgate handle.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 237

k11_whore

Steve :)
Does the motorbike exhaust ya selling replace the backbox or all the way thru system? If it replaces the backbox I'll have dibs

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Does the motorbike exhaust ya selling replace the backbox or all the way thru system? If it replaces the backbox I'll have dibs

It does indeed replace the backbox, but will need a link pipe either buying or making up for it, as I never got round to doing it. Should be easy to make a link pipe though, just cut off the standard backbox, and weld a plate onto the bacbox pipe. Then just need to drill 3 holes for the bolts and one for the inlet on the exhause, and find a way of securing it to the underside of the car (I can provide an exhaust hanger if needed) (Y)

k11_whore

I mean is it ready for direct fit or need anything to make it fit? Iv had a few to many guinness's bit tipsy lol

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
I mean is it ready for direct fit or need anything to make it fit? Iv had a few to many guinness's bit tipsy lol

No, it will need some sort of link pipe making up for it, or buy one off eBay. Shouldn't be too hard though

k11_whore

Ahh I see I don't have a welder or know any1 who could do it or have one, I'll wait around for direct bolt backbox :/

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Ahh I see I don't have a welder or know any1 who could do it or have one, I'll wait around for direct bolt backbox :/

Fair enough mate. I've got a welder, but not a standard backbox that I don't mind cutting up. Might just see if I can get hold of one for cheap, and tailor it to fit

k11_whore

Sorry dude :p I'm useless at mechanics and things like that if its direct replacement I can do but need car every day as I am a daily driver :p glwts though :) if ya manage to get it ready for direct bolton I'll take it if ya decide to do it :p

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Can you check courier for sub etc to dd8 5ad please!

I'll try get a quote for you when I'm back home mate, I think it'll be quite expensive though because it's very big and heavy. I don't even think I've got a big enough box for it :laugh:. I'll look into it for you (Y)

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Cool nice one :) is it like the one I sold phil?

No, it's a little bit smaller than that. And it's not a bolt on one, it literally glues on. But I'm sure there's probably a way of bolting it on. It's also just black plastic, it's not colour matched or anything. Was going to put it on my K11, but I haven't got a long enough socket attachment to get the original spoiler off :(

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Bump, most parts still available, some added - Green cotton air filter and tailgate spoiler. Photo update of tailgate spoiler, tailgate handle, stubby ariel, and Green cotton air filter.

Still open to sensible offers!!

:grinning:

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
How much for the exhaust sent to sheffield?

Mark

I shall check for you in the morning mate. It's quite heavy, but shouldn't be too big when it's wrapped up. I would have thought no more than £15 (Y)

k11_whore

Can you hold the filter till end of month mate? My friend bak in england been wanting one for ages but he couldn't afford one?

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Bump, everything still for sale. Will also have a standard K11 manifold up for sale by the end of the week. Will also come with the pipe that bolts onto the second cat. First cat hasn't been gutted, so is completely standard. Will need fixing though, as it has crack right in the middle (seems to be a common problem on K11s, but there you go). £10, will need collecting or arrange own courier

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Another bump, can bring stuff down to the Brighton meet if anyone is interested at all? Looking to get rid of this stuff pretty sharpish (Y)

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Bump, stuff still for sale, some bits added. Need funds for Brighton meet! Can bring stuff down if needs be (Y)

OP
OP
Daniel

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Pic of spoiler from when it was on the car - it's about half the size of the tailgate spoiler you normally see on Micras, and the bolts holding it on are showing up on the outside (only way to secure it properly so someone didn't try to nick it).

04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.