3 point harness

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
has any1 got a 3 point harness laying around?? my bro just brought some new bucket seats for his punto gt and he wants to put a 3 point harness on the drivers side but not the passengers side.

if anyone can help, it would be most appreciated!!

Remember you may not pass an MOT with buckets and standard seatbelt.

The belt must pass through the loops of the bucket seat, the risk is that the lap belt cannot sit against your lap with a bucket seat.

I'd suggest not using the bucket on the passenger side without a harness

Cheers for getting back to me peeps!! good point there phil...i will let him know that when he gets in from work!!

And fraz ill ask him when he gets in!! sounds good!!

bro home...he said cheers phil but he has had it checked out and apparently it depends where the seat belts are mounted as his are mounted high enough that he can get away with it just about.

and fraz....he is interested but wishes to know if its 2 for £40+p&p?? plus could u put a pic up 4 him if possible??

cheers

soz fraz he said he'll have 2 pass. £55 total too high 4 him as he can apparently get some new ones for cheaper.

thanks anyway

make sure they're e-marked for the MOT

Remember, it's not like buying side skirts, they're there to save your life, don't try and save £15 here and there on harnesses. That is pure stupidity.

The cheapest, quality, e-marked harnesses I could find was about £60 each!

Back