3 ideas

Chrisxn

Ex. Club Member
First, Put mesh in the bumper..In the big hole where the radiator sits behind! My question is.. How do I fit it-Like, How does it stay there?

Second.. Spotlights. I planned on putting these in the corner of the mesh holes.. but! Could I make a metal plate and weld it to the mesh.. And use that as a bracket to hold the spotlight? If that makes sense?

If not Ill make a diagram :p

Thirdly, Extend the bonet and make some 'eyebrow' type things. But, is there any legal restriction to doing this? Like, if it covers the light cluster it will block the light and so = MOT fail?!

These ideas are only in the photoshop stage... Just wondered how feasable they are :p:kungfu:

Any commentsss?

Chris

Ok, 1st idea. I have the mesh on my bumper, either use a hot glue gun or even better fibreglass to hold it in place.

2 - spotlight, K10_Daz stuck some in his bumper, he could advise better. I doubt you would be able to weld the plate to a bit of mesh, it would not be very secure. Look for an Super S/SR Bumper which has the lights in it.

3 - A Badboy bonnet, been done, check Kristians SR20 Car, it has one, so does Type-Rs, Nex and some others. Oly thing here is moving the headlights back and re-allinging them. To keep it looking correct you wont be covering to much of the headlights.

Back