23rd of April Meet Pics

Hugh

Here's the pics from last nights meet.

Think this one could be another for the caption competition lol

m1.jpg

That has got to be THE funniest pic I've seen in ages. Looks like Danni is upset that Wayne isn't paying her any attention :p

Sorry hun...u gotta laff at it :laugh:

Think the caption should be. " danni couldn't believe Wayne had eaten all the Mini Rolls" lol

Looks as if you all had a good night! Ain't chie a bonny lad!! haha!
Wayne eating as usual - no surprise there then!
Shame about the damage to the car, just knob jockies - thats all.

:( that i missed it, but will be down again soon to get stuck into the project. Hope to get car back this week, but will keeps you posted.

As you say Neil - Leading the way Forward in NE Meets...
:kungfu:

OMG hugh me guna kill you!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR
just to let everyone know... my hair was a mess because we just finished playing football its not normally like that :glare:

#:O i look like a gorilla thATS JUST REALISED FOOD!!!!
:S not good..

Titch said:
Wayne eating as usual - no surprise there then!

thats why im big and your small.
infact tiny!!! :p

and plus i had just been playing football so i was refreshing the whole that was created!!!

i dont eat that much:(

u lot suck...
im going across to MH

:(

Haha, I better keep quiet that it was actually me that took that pic on Hugh's camera then hehe when I was messing with it. ;) Yeah had a good time again, was good to see everyone again and meet a few new faces, and generally have a laugh again. Cars looking good Dicky, keep up thye good work, not so sure on taht mahoosive badboy though. :)

RE: RE: 23rd of April Meet Pics

Titch said:
"Hmm - Something as small as Titch!"

have to admit that one really made me laugh out loud.

sorry titch but at least you made the joke and not some one else :laugh:

well heres a few of my pics. mainly of the day before most of the ppl turned up... if n e 1 got any from footy post em!

Wayne choppin car up b4 n e other ppl got to neils
[attachment=815]

wayne sharin hes ideas with dr Zoidberg and lenny
[attachment=816]

there always got to be a funny 1 of wayne :D
[attachment=817]

the front half of car in the street...was soo funny seing ppls reactions! 1 gut said 'thats what u get for leavin ur car in sunderland' lol!
[attachment=818]

the for sale sign we put on the car.... which made ppls reactions even funnier!! some ppl actually stopped to take pics of it on their mobiles lol!
[attachment=819]

the front SR bumper onto the back of the car... me actually thinks it looks quite mad!
[attachment=820]

and last but deffo not least... neil with his legs out ready 4 action lol
[attachment=821]

danni said:
and where might u have been yesterday ben o_O

Playing footy lol! Last league game of the season and the coach wanted me to have a run out see if i could run my injury off, i know i know i said i couldnt come to play footy with you lot but i was under strict orders, i only played 20 minutes yesterday, was a gutter though coz we needed a win to win the leage but we drew 1-1 n came second, still got promoted though so not too bad. Injury seems to have worn off, still niggles a little but should be all kool for cup game on Thursday! Pics look kool - that one of danni and wayne is a corker!!

Ok couple of mine from after footy, will post the ones of the car in the project thread

I had a brilliant weekend and thankyou to everyone that attended, hope u all enjoyed urselves...

haha some quality photos there!!

weas a good day too.. glad that one of me aint to bad actually normally turn out stupid like the first one with danni!! hmmph..

but i daz it all scottish to me fella!! :p

ne ways DAz you havent got out of it to easily yet!!!

you have a k11 now so next time titch is coming down (next meet) yoiu have to come too!!
if he makes the journey so do u

Yeh ill be coming down sometime dont you worry!! Im asking for JAE off so i can come down then!!!

Daz :alien:

Yus there will be many meets before then, we currently have around 3 months to get this project done, so there will easily be another 8-12 meets before then....

Yup was good, some quality reactions from people walking past of what was left of the car. Actually got some offers for it aswell :D

lol, some funny pics in that lot :)

If i get this new job ill be down a lot more as i wont be working weekends which will be awesome as i cant really afford to take weekends off where i work as they are not very "come and go" with the hours i work, they want me to do favours for them but they wont do favours for me!

Anyways, hope to see you all soon!

Daz :alien:

Back