Japnortheast Monthly Meet - April

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Stadium of Light Sunderland

2pm Sunday 9th April

Address is Stadium of Light, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear SR5 1SU.

Web Link

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat...le=10000&icon=x

YOU are advise to check this thread prior to attending to see if there are any changes.

Please note there will be seperate parking for Jap and Non Jap Cars.

Stadium.gif

The JNE Admin and Moderating Teams.

nooo its 2 early, my car wont be done :( move till after the 11th :laugh: lol i will be making the one after that hopefully tho.

sounds fun i will be there in the micra, will be my first japnorth meet like. and a few of my mates who also have nissans
benben

Not sure if I'll be able to make this, got the joys of sorting out wedding stuff. Will mostly likely be in the Fiat, so will be away from everyone.

small turnout, probs the cold put people off... after an hour i was so cold i could barly talk my face was so numb :S

i turned up and everyone was leaving...going to SShields so i followed them and stayed for 5mintes then left coz it was rubbish.....

i would of been there...but i forgot, and my cars no good at the moment...so couldnt...im doing my best to get it completed asap. :)

push it flintstone style. and the number 35 goes from RIGHT outside your house to the stadium :D no excuse, do not pass go do not collect £200

oh well that clears it all up then :)

actually having not used public tansport since i was 17 (i think), i couldnt even comment on what goes where...let alone how much it would of cost me...

lol I've been using it for the past week, in Chicago (thats what that thing is in my avatar). Their public transport system is so much better than ours, it really is!

£22 to get from my house to Heathrow, $12 to go anywhere in a 20 mile radius of Chicago for 3 days!

So yeah I don't blame you for not using our public transport system since 17 lolol it sucks

chris it costs £1.40 to go from harton village to shields centre :O stick to the car, its cheaper to buy it, run it, MOT it, get fined a few times etc than use transport in tyne and wear

fwn lol dont even get me started on public transport... lol i was on the metro going up to newcastle... as saw a kid get scrubbed with a sandwich... found it quite funny... :laugh:

but this is the reason y i bought a car lol

It's about 30p an hour in the Discovery Museum car park. And I was at the meet for a short period of time, saw some nice 2 ft flames come out the back of a skyline and then left because it was far too cold. Strange thing was we then drove to the beach (south sheilds) and aload of the guys and gals from the meet ended up there to.

Back