2000-2002 k11 dials with rev counter

would really like a set of these went to the scrapies to day as the had a car in with them but when i got there it was already crushed.

I've got some, the mileage is super high on them however and I'm not keen on keeping them, my current dials are borked however. Would you consider part ex'ing your current dials if they're around 85k?

my dials are at just over 50 k but i can switch the screen to get the your digital clock back to you so u keep your mileage and i keep mine? got any pics?

fXHKBqK.jpg

Yes, I realise that it stupidly high. This is just a picture I took for my records and doesn't show the rev counter, if you're really interested I can go and get a picture of it? Rang Nissan this morning and they won't touch it I'm afraid.

Also, I'm not brave enough to take these apart as I still require the car for transport so I've no idea if the ODE is transferrable, I made a thread and it said it wasn't.

yeah if you could get a pc of the rev counter tht would be great....ill go and grab 2 sets of dials from the scrappy down the road and have a look at taking them apart and see what the deal is and get back to you

hi
I have a set of green dials.electronic with rev counter if you have the same but in black I would swap as not bothered about milage as its for my rallycar
cheers
john

Back