2000-2002 Sport dials

Robb

Site Supporter
Hi this is probably a long shot but i am after a set of dials for the 2000-2002 (last facelift bubble shape) i have a 1.4 twister and am after the fancy dials you got on the SE+ and the sport (i.e. the ones WITH the rev counter). Basically mine (like a lot of micras out there!) dont have the damn rev counter.

Been round a few scrappies and ebay but me thinks theyre not that common.

Any leads anyone let me know will be glad to hear from ya lol :laugh:

you can even fit the dials with a rev counter from the '98-2000 facelift. these come with a green face on the Si models, but they come in black on some others, like late 1.3 insirations and GX models, about '99 onwards. possibly some before that?

Awesome if you think that is the case swiper, i keep meaning to take it off to have a look. I suspected that as they both have the digital odometer. :)

yeah thay defanetly fit, i have some green '99 si dials on my post 2000, the mileage will be incorect tho, mines got spaceship mileage now 114K!

yeah thay defanetly fit, i have some green '99 si dials on my post 2000, the mileage will be incorect tho, mines got spaceship mileage now 114K!

there are companies that can change the mileage on the lcd dials, although they charge around £80, but if you can get the software and a consult cable, then you can do it yourself.

Back