1st car need help lol

W

walton

hi i put a thred on here sumwere and lost it so am just goign 2 type again lol... hi am new to this website:upside: smart site.. i just got giving a 1996 micra for my 1st car :wow: it was my grandmar and grandad car they got it brand new. i am just asking were i can get bodykits and lexus lights for it am only 16 at the mo and i wanna do the car and make it look nice b4 i drive it. if some 1 could help me thanks a lot kyle xx

Body kits and stuff could be found on ebay and imported, but alot of people use bits from other cars; Saxo's (Bumpers) Corsa's (skirts) Ibiza's (splitters) not just the bits in bracket by the way. Theres no lexus lights for Micra (thank god!) you can get clear ones or smoke yours. 1.0 or 1.3? If it is not a Super S or SR (sporty versions) you could get bumpers make for these versions and put them on yours. They are bigger and have driving/fog light in the front one.
Like this:

486902_9_full.jpg

my lights are smoked and they look like this (if your interested)
13-Dsc00657.jpg

oh and welcome :)

heres your first thread mate

http://www.micra.org.uk/t1934.html

like i said in the orig thread most of the kits have to be imported and nex and titch have covered the lights.

also jay has the right idea if ya aint got a supers/sr then get the bumpers and fit them, SR_Micra_boy has a front bumper for sale with the fogs :)

oh and welcome again :)

thnks a lot u lot at least this froum is friendly :) yer i do like them smoked lights how much u asking ?.... :p ...... mine is a 1.0 coudlent really imange my grany in a sport:p lol! i will keep looking around n email me wid the price of them lights on [email protected] thnks alot:)

mate, get a can of light tinting spray and do them yourself, it will cost you a £10er

thnks a lot you lot for all the information am goign to make my micra the best i can :upside: your lots are really good tho so its goign to b hard lol so i can buy corsa bumpers n get them resived n that? sorry am only 16 :blush: dont no nowt about modding cars up but what eva i buy my dad goign to put it on and show me how to do it so i no then sorry about asking a lot of Qs:blush: thnks kyle (G_Man ya cars ace ! lol thats what i am kinda looking 4 :p lol )

all you have to do (if you want blacked out lights) is get some tinting spray,

(i think i got mine from demontweaks and you can get any colour)

then mask off the lights with news paper, and mask the reflector because it's iligal to have no reflector.

then the can recomends 4 coats but i did 10~12 coats. make sure it's sunny or your inside because rain etc really screws it up...

it's the second cheapest mod i've done. (cheapest was removing the bump strips)

Have fun.

RE: RE: 1st car need help lol

walton said:
thnks a lot u lot at least this froum is friendly :) yer i do like them smoked lights how much u asking ?.... :p ...... mine is a 1.0 coudlent really imange my grany in a sport:p lol! i will keep looking around n email me wid the price of them lights on [email protected] thnks alot:)

yea the lights arn't for sale (sorry if it sounded like they were) but i sent you a mail :)

walton said:
so i can buy corsa bumpers n get them resived n that?

yep given a body shop and enough money anything can be made to fit :D

iirc someone on here said saxo bumpers are the best fit. or do what g-man and alot of people have done and fit splitters to the bumpers, its alot cheaper

:)

Super S / SR bumpers like the one on my blue one and G Man's will definetly look the smartest, if there to small add splitter like G Man's

JayY said:
Super S / SR bumpers like the one on my blue one and G Man's will definetly look the smartest, if there to small add splitter like G Man's

doing this is the best idea imo, as i don't think to many corsa/saxo/fiesta etc kits look that good on a micra

:)

Back