1999 Micra 1.3SI

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
very good condition plus has full service history, tested until november 08 and taxed for full 6 months, new front cross member fitted, new brakes, bucket seats 15" alloy wheels JVC cd player. side skirts, janspeed backbox, decat pipe (middle) electric windows,power steering, gearstick lock --alarm. This also has no nats system so it wont ever go wrong. any test drive welcome. Car drives and handles as it should with no bangs rattles or grinding one or two parking marks but nothing major, correct bumpers fitted driving lamps work as they should. will post photo,s later as I aint got camera......Looking for £1500 to £1800

Attachments

• Photo-0010.jpg
    Photo-0010.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Photo-0011.jpg
    Photo-0011.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Photo-0012.jpg
    Photo-0012.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Photo-0013.jpg
    Photo-0013.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 209
  • Photo-0014.jpg
    Photo-0014.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 203
  • Photo-0015.jpg
    Photo-0015.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Photo-0027.jpg
    Photo-0027.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 200
Milage on above is 85k as ive been asked, the gearbox has done 64k also has new clutch and release bearing, power steering just been overhauled as well, as most of you are aware ive just rebuilt this from the ground up so I know every nut and bolt and there was no inferia parts used.

depends how you look at it , you could say the prefaclifted micra has the wrong front on it but I havent read that any where........and how is the price high, I did some searching and thats the mid price for that paticular car. as for the dash I could put the original in if i was fussed about it but im not...but nice of you to suggest that ive used inferia parts by your half quote and reply brill club this aint it.....

Unless he was referring to your spelling of inferior! :)

Don't take things so personally he was probably jokingly referring to the dash, we had this issue before with Joel.
Edit: Car looks very nice btw! I'd be tempted if i hadn't just got a K10.

Back