1995 micra k11 SLX need help adjusting clutch

CMF_95micrayep

» CMF Member
Hi there, I got myself a 1995 Nissan micra k11 SLX and the car is in great condition but the clutch pedal sits further down than the brake pedal, I can put my foot under the pedal and pull it back to it's right spot but obviously someone adjusted it wrong previously. I have had a look in the hood and can see where the clutch cable is but I'm unsure on adjusting.
Any advice would be much appreciated because at the moment I only have a tiny bit of clutch.

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
like under the dashboard..so where the pedals are themselves..
im pretty sure it applies to most cars..well my cars are the same.
get to the clutch pedel then theres a bolt which you can adjust for the height of the clutch pedal..theres one nut that is a locking nut, so loosen that first then tighten the bolt till youre happy with the height then tighten up the nut again..

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
ahh right..i just fully read the whole thing lol..
dont worry about what i was telling you earlier..that was just adjust the pedal to a certain height:)

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
is the car running a HD cluth?... i have the same problem with mine but doesn't really bother me...i refer it sitting further down(less effort)
like frank said i'd be adjusting it from the gear box-side though not pedal

CMF_95micrayep

» CMF Member
That was my plan originally is to adjust it under the battery but I was unsure on how to adjust it there. The clutch is all good but I'm only using a tiny bit of it which bothers me. There is a locking bolt and the thread itself is a nut thingy connected to the clutch cable.

Back