1995 K11 SLX 5-dr Manual For Sale

CMF_mic_ks

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

I'm selling my 1995 K11 SLX 5-dr manual. I've had it for a year and its been very good to me but need the cash for other projects.

Its only done 183,000 kms and got good air conditioning, a cup holder; and tape to mp3 adapter.

Its got rego to mid Feb 2012 and was just serviced. Selling without RWC.

Its on carsales at the moment (in the $2,500 range in Victoria). Really great car, sad to sell it but need the funds. All offers considered.

Cheers
Michael K

CMF_mic_ks

» CMF Member
I had the Micra serviced and RWC inspected by a Lube Mobile guy (Mick) last week.

They obviously do a thorough check as they're looking to do as much work as possible but this was his opinion on what needs to be done for RWC:

- new front brake pads
- machined front disc brake rotors or replace with new ones
- LHF drive shaft
- fix small chips on windscreen
- wiper blade rubbers (x3)
- RHR stop light globe

Definitely open to an offer minus the cost of getting the above done and my mobile number is 0402 763 343. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Michael K

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
Mmm Tempting, where do you live? I might come and just have a look?
I'll sms you.

How do you intend to do keep the rego until feb if you aren't going to give RWC for it to be transferred over?

Or would you trust the buyer to get the RWC sorted and then sign the transfer? (and maybe risk fines going to you?)

CMF_mic_ks

» CMF Member
Hey just messaged you with my address!

Heading out tonight but if you wanted to come on Saturday morning / early afternoon that would be fine.

I wish I was more of a mechanic to do these items myself. I did a brake pad change long ago but can't do brake rotors or a drive shaft.

I was thinking there would be people on the forum with the skills to do these minor items more cheaply compared to a mechanic.

Thus happy for the buyer to get the RWC sorted and then sign the transfer.

We'll sign a letter stating the date and to whom the car was sold, for peace of mind regarding any fines etc.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
hey mate

have decided I want something with RWC and rego ready to go, while I could sort those issues out myself, just don't have time these days!

ill get in touch with you if things change though

thanks

Back