1994 K11 1.3L Distributor?

Hey, guys!
I recently imported a 1994 K11 1.3L "Lotas Princess" (the Vanden Plas lookalike) from Japan to the states and the distributor died on me on in the middle of nowhere on the way home from the port. After I replaced it with a new one from eBay the wires melted after about two weeks of consistent use. The new one came in with a broken case but my shop plastic welded it back together. I'm wondering if the impact that broke the cover was enough the trash the insides of the part OR maybe I didn't get the right part? I checked Amayama and the part number they have listed is 22100-0U011 (with the cool price of $1,300) but everywhere else I've checked lists the part number as 22100-99B01 / 22100-99B02 / 22100-99B03 (Which is what I got). Can anyone confirm that I'm not just mashing the wrong part in there repetitively?

the copy maf,s and dizzy,s seem to be very problematic, you are probably best to ask one of the many k11 breakers on here or the facebook pages to post you a genuine coil/module from inside the dizzy

the copy maf,s and dizzy,s seem to be very problematic, you are probably best to ask one of the many k11 breakers on here or the facebook pages to post you a genuine coil/module from inside the dizzy

Right on! Thank you for the tip! I'll start looking around for some. Do you have a favorite Facebook group for ISO parts?

Back