1990 Nissan Micra K10 1.2 Canvas Top, MOT & Tax - ebay

Well it's origional, the 1.2 and the roof are pretty much what it's got going for it, well that and the 4-door practicality of it. I noticed the guy didn't bother photographing the interior in any great detail because it's brown. The engine will be the non-cat 1.2 carb setup which is another plus.
The cills look shabby and are covered in pideon crap weld at the rear which means its had its work done by a low quality garage, and are suspect to require welding again in another year or so.
The bonnet is not aligned correctly on the passenger side but, that said, there doesn't seem to be any evidence of collision damage so i suspect that the hight adjusters have been fiddled with by a kid or something. All in all i reckkon it's a £450 car, so it'll be interesting to see what it goes for.
And what the hell is that scabby little black thing on the boot lid? Miniture spoiler :laugh:

I've got one of them!

I've got one of those, its called a suntop, was great in the summer next best thing to a convertable. Its a 3 door 1.2 1991 J reg in red done 38,000 from new and im the second owner. Anyone got an idea what its worth, it's not for sale im just curious (I could be pursuded, but the wife, well it would take a lot!) Got lots of history and nearly all the MOT'S. Cheers for any thoughts.

I've got one of those, its called a suntop, was great in the summer next best thing to a convertable. Its a 3 door 1.2 1991 J reg in red done 38,000 from new and im the second owner. Anyone got an idea what its worth, it's not for sale im just curious (I could be pursuded, but the wife, well it would take a lot!) Got lots of history and nearly all the MOT'S. Cheers for any thoughts.

Join the club bro, Being a low miler and given that there are only i think 48 of these left on the road i would say £800 is a fair price (as long as it's in good nick mind). Mind you i spent 800 restoring mine :laugh:
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/43469-1.2-Suntop?highlight=

Thanks Porkpie.

Yes its in great condition, just one scab on a rear wheel arch and the back of the sills need doing. Geting it done in next couple of weeks before MOT. The altenator packed up today too, but thats any easy fix, anyone got one? I left it on my drive for five weeks while i was in China and it started first time! When i get it done I'll take some pics and upload them. Thanks again.

Join the club bro, Being a low miler and given that there are only i think 48 of these left on the road i would say £800 is a fair price (as long as it's in good nick mind). Mind you i spent 800 restoring mine :laugh:
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/43469-1.2-Suntop?highlight=

Mines now for sale, see K10 FOR SALES ADDS. Not worried if it goes but really belongs to someone whos gona lookafter it better. Low miles 36,500 2 owners, mint less SMALL bit of welding. See add and email me from add.

Back