160SR sparkplugs.

R

RedMilly

I can't find out the make of plugs from the numbers in the handbook.
I wanted to find out if they are platinum or even iridium as that affects the service life.
Numbers are PLZKAR5,6or7-11. 5/6/7 being heat ranges for different types of use.
A look round suppliers' and manufacturers' 'sites produced nothing.
Anyone know?
I also wanted to check plug gaps, so off with engine topcover and, oh dear, it looks like the inlet manifold and associated items will have to come off to access 3 of the plugs.
Anyone, perhaps Fordy, done plugs on a 160SR yet and found the easy way or is it as it looks, a pain?

Anyone, perhaps Fordy, done plugs on a 160SR yet and found the easy way or is it as it looks, a pain?

nope i havent changed any yet so i dont know if they a plati's or not, i think the easiest way would be to take the inlet off if its definalty blocking the coil packs,

if you go to a nissan parts department ask them if the plugs what make the plugs are, ngk etc

ill have a look tomorrow in a esm to see how your ment to change the plugs

nope i havent changed any yet so i dont know if they a plati's or not, i think the easiest way would be to take the inlet off if its definalty blocking the coil packs,

if you go to a nissan parts department ask them if the plugs what make the plugs are, ngk etc

ill have a look tomorrow in a esm to see how your ment to change the plugs

Thanks Fordy, I'll look forward to hearing what you find out.

Back