16" alloys?

Any chance of them fitting with 195/45/16 tires? It's just i have a rover 216SI which will be my second car in a few years when it's finished, and i'd liek to swap my wheels over but 15's would look too small on it. i plan to lower my micra, so will they fit on the micra ok -35mm?

well ive got 15" 50 profile tyre alloys...not on yet but im having to roll the arches and bend back the bit that all k10s usually rub on!

i don't want 13's though lol. What i need is some decent side pics of a micra with some 15's and lowered so i can see if i like it =) Nudge Nudge lol

nah ive had 13-14-15-16 and 17's on mine and i say 15 is the best!

depending on what style your going for!

my project car is OTT so needs the wheels. but if your wanting to go retro old skool style then 13's are best

it depends totally on your styling!

TBH i was just going to put 15's on, lower it, smooth it up a bit (door locks, front bumper and back, boot panel, maybe roof channels but doubt it) and open up the front bumper with some mesh too, add a spoiler of some description, a subaru scoop to feed the CBR carbs when i have them and leave it at that. And maybe some tints, depends how bad my parking is lol.

I was also adding a 6.5x3 boxster rectangle exhaust with a straight through + 4-2-1 manifold and the carbs to give it some grunt and noise. Thats pretty much all my plans. These are the rims i wanted, 15 or 16, i was hoping by having my arches rolled and beefed up a bit i could get 16's under, but 15's will do.:

http://www.potn.co.uk/watermark1~POTN~images/momo/momo_wrs_silver-425x425.jpg

Wrapped in 195/45/15 or 205/45/16 tires i believe, depending on wheel size like.

Back