15" Wheels

sandy123

Buy & Sell Member
hi there i have just fitted a set of 15" wheels with 195 50 15 .will i get alot of problems with these. so far i have had to remove front mudflaps .

i have 195 45 15's on my car, i had slight rubbing on my arch (above the wheel), which tore off on the motorway :S anyhoo, it aint much of a problem, i don't have any problems now i modded my arch a bit, you should be fine =]

i have 195 45 15's on my car, i had slight rubbing on my arch (above the wheel), which tore off on the motorway :S anyhoo, it aint much of a problem, i don't have any problems now i modded my arch a bit, you should be fine =]

i hope they will be ok cause they look realy good on will try and post pic when i find out how to :wasntme:

should be fine don't worry! if you do have problems, it'll only be with the arch above your wheels and they are easy to mod =] yeahh get some pics up asap :D here's a pic of my alloys seeing as we're sharing :p

SPM_A0358.jpg

make a profile on www.photobucket.com
upload your pic
then go to your albums, hover over the pic and a mini menu will come up
go down to imgcode and double click it (it automatically copies)
paste the link into a blog and the pic will upload =]

hope i explained that well :p

no havent lowered it but for some reason it was lower on the drivers side . put new strut and spring on it today dont think it has made any difference

Back