15 inch steel rims for K11: is there a quick choice from other cars' brand?

Hello all over,
does someone already experimented a 15 inch steel rims for K11?
In my mind I was convinced that the Almera was the solution but the PCD is different.
When the PCD is correct, the center bore is too small. Or at least those are the numbers I found.

Any hint?

Thanks in advance.

According to the "web authorities" in the car's wheel size dogma, the only 15 inch steel rim that properly fits on Micra K11 seems to be:
  • Subaru Justy (MY 1994)
(Applause! The most rare car in Europe! )

These are its magic numbers:
5.5Jx15 / ET42 / center bore 59,1 / PCB 4X100.
Seems to be very close to K11 values.
Question: is it possible that is the only solution?
Nobody have put a steely 15 on K11?

Have a good evening all

Last edited:
Hello all,
I looked for a 15 inch steely wheels but here seems difficult to find it. Moreover I didn't see nice studs.

So I broadened my horizons and focused on alloy wheels. The original Nissan (Almera, 200SX, Sentra etc.) are difficult to find, also because I would need 4 of them.
These is nice, Nissan original, but there is only one on the Earth.

ALMERA PULSAR.jpg

So fallback solutions...

Yes, I know, following numbers don't match exactly; while the The PCB (4x100) and Offset (45) is the same, the center bore should be reamed: from the actual 56,1mm to the 59,1mm of K11.

Question n. 1: is it possible to do this kind of reaming?
Question n. 2: the hypothetical wheels are a Mini wheels (Mini... Micra... almost rhymes...); did anyone do this kind of fitting?

MINI 4x100 15 inch.jpg

I also prepared a Photoshop with Mini wheels on K11, but I'm shy. 🙄

Have a good evening

Hi Fabrizio, I have a set of Almera GTI with excellent semi slick tyres on them that I need to sell. Where are you located?
Hello all,
I looked for a 15 inch steely wheels but here seems difficult to find it. Moreover I didn't see nice studs.

So I broadened my horizons and focused on alloy wheels. The original Nissan (Almera, 200SX, Sentra etc.) are difficult to find, also because I would need 4 of them.
These is nice, Nissan original, but there is only one on the Earth.

So fallback solutions...

Yes, I know, following numbers don't match exactly; while the The PCB (4x100) and Offset (45) is the same, the center bore should be reamed: from the actual 56,1mm to the 59,1mm of K11.

Question n. 1: is it possible to do this kind of reaming?
Question n. 2: the hypothetical wheels are a Mini wheels (Mini... Micra... almost rhymes...); did anyone do this kind of fitting?

I also prepared a Photoshop with Mini wheels on K11, but I'm shy. 🙄

Have a good evening

Hi Fabrizio, I have a set of Almera GTI with excellent semi slick tyres on them that I need to sell. Where are you located?

Hello Seb, thanks for your message. While I was looking for these wheels, I came across this video:

At about minute 8:00 it's possible to see the wheels mounted on the car and, on the back, they appear more prominent than I expected. The front, instead, is well balanced.
So I did a better data search and I discover the reason: the Almera's RIM is 6 instead of 5,5 and the ET is 40 instead of 45. These combination of values make the wheel prominent from car body. I did'n expect this "look" and I'm now wondering if it's pleasent for me. The car is only 59 bph...
Anyway, I'm in Italy and to know a quotation for you wheels may helps the decision.
Many thanks again for your message.
:)

Last edited:
Hi Fabrizio!
These are the wheels. They fit and handle perfectly if you mount semi slick tyres like I did (Federal 595 RS-R 195/50), if you mount them and drive them with thick tyres it will indeed increase the circumference, and the chances of rubbing onto the wheels arches.
I'm looking for 250 euros for the wheels+tyres + shipping cost (which is a steal as tires themself are 100EUR/unit)

Hi Seb, many thanks again for your message and thank you for your generous proposal; it stimulated me to ask for information. I got data from national MOT and they stated that the change of certain measure on tyres is not allowed. On K11, for example, the low prifile tires are not approved.
Even if I would keep thick tyres, the only request for change 14 to15 inch costs 140 euros; after that there are 200 euros more for the update of registration document. Then there are the wheels price (250 euros) and labor (80 euros?): the cost starts to be a bit high; moreover in a few time I have to change shock absorbers. So probably I have to revisit (or leave) this whim. It initially seemed easy but it'isn't. Thanks again Seb.
How does it work in "non-Italy" countries? Watching TV shows, to legalize modifications on vehicles seem very simple and cheap.

New pair of rims is indeed always expensive: rims price, tires price, fitting price.
Here in France officially you can only pass MOT with the right size tires/wheels, but depending where you go for the check, MOT guys will either not care at all, some will ask for a small tips, or will be super strict.
Always good to keep stock size tires if the MOT is super strict where you live, so you can swap them back before you go for the inspection.

The problem here in Italy is not exactly the MOT (anything has 4 wheels and a license plate usually passes...) the problem are the insurance companies: in case of accident, the police random carry out an inspection and check the main characteristic of vehicles; if something isn't "legal" the insurance companies are very happy because they won't pay for the damages. That's why I would be "legal" and have a regular vehicle registration document. Otherwise, in case of accident, the responsible pays directly from the wallet.
At the moment my decision is stucked... My other car is native 15 inch.... but I can't drive it due to pollution laws :mad:

15 inch.jpg
You know it? :)

Back