15" Fox Racing Alloys

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
For sale are a set of 4 x Fox Racing Alloys.

They have been fully refurbished to look like new.

They come with all 4 tyres, 2 are of legal condition however the other 2 are not. I can replace the two bald tyres before they are delivered/collected for an extra fee.

All 4 wheels will come with the tyres on.

I can arrange a courier for delivery however collection in person is preffered due to risk of damage through transporting with a courier.

Paypal or cash on collection please.

Open to all offers.:grinning:

http://two.xthost.info/alloys/Photo0009.jpg

150 ideally, but i can be pushed lower.

P.S. Going down to London on Saturday so can deliver en route or in the area (within reason)

pictures on the car

Just thought id post some pictures of the alloys on my car.

Attachments

• Photo0041.jpg
    Photo0041.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 273
  • Photo0042.jpg
    Photo0042.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 272
ah sorry pal, id rather 14's to be honest, got to many alloys that are different sizes in the workshop at the moment.

mind i could think about it if theres a little money on top..

as for the centre caps im afraid i dont have them, the bloke i got them of never gave me them however you can pick them up on ebay for a reasonable price.

Will these give enough clearance for the arches on standard suspension (loads of vicious ramps in my area) and accurate speed readings? I'm looking at replacing my steelies. Thanks

BG

Will these give enough clearance for the arches on standard suspension (loads of vicious ramps in my area) and accurate speed readings? I'm looking at replacing my steelies. Thanks

BG

Im pretty sure they will and the tyres have a speed rating of 'V'

which is something along the lines of 150mph max

I had these on my K10, 14's though. I'm really tempted in a set of these for the Glanza.

So roughly what price you after for all 4 and yeah whats the status on center caps :)

Centre caps are non excitent im afraid, but im fairly sure theres a few on ebay. As for the price £130 ideally any lower then that and im loosing money im afraid, but considering they dont have all 4 tyres it looks like I'll have to settle for less.

These need to go urgently this week! Need the money to fund my new car.

£75 first come, first serve, only catch is they'll need to be picked up this week, I can deliver in the evening's within a 40mile radius for extra cost.

alright yet again, the alloys are finished and back on sale, have'nt come out as good as I would have liked but they still look a tonne load better then they did! Will have a picture up of all 4 later on, £70 first come first serve. Im in birmingham area tomorrow if that helps, and yet again I can deliver most evenings within a 40 mile radius, PM me if your interested, thank you.

Pics of all four rims. Two tyres are also included.

Attachments

• Photo0070.jpg
    Photo0070.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 245
  • Photo0071.jpg
    Photo0071.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 228
  • Photo0072.jpg
    Photo0072.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 214
  • Photo0073.jpg
    Photo0073.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 211
  • Photo0074.jpg
    Photo0074.jpg
    997.5 KB · Views: 229
  • Photo0075.jpg
    Photo0075.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 214
I'm very interested, any chance of deliver/courier to Darlington in the North East? How much would it be for delivery? Are the 2 tyres on the rims or are they seperate?
Cheers :D

Back