[SOLD] 15" alloys in black good tyres,40mm lowered springs,whiteline panhard rod,+more

Status
Not open for further replies.
morepicsandmicrabits010.jpg
pic of grill thanks.

not sure mate it should do, check ebay or google if you find a standard backbox see if listing says fits 1.0+1.3? i know its a 2 bolt fixing (think 14mm nuts) where backbox meets center section.hope this is of some help.

i can measure the internal bore but not till next week as i need to go scrappy to get a standard backbox.

is the induction kit still available and would it come with the small oil breather aswell ?? If yes il gladly have it off you (Y)

is the induction kit still available and would it come with the small oil breather aswell ?? If yes il gladly have it off you (Y)

yes i will chuck the breather filter in as i will put back to stock, induction kit comes as pictured with blue silicone hose that goes to throttle body and the black hose and the 2 metal pipes+filter and it comes with a cold air feed not in picture.

From this post im assuming its just the Back-Box he is selling?? If so it bolts onto the middle section wich goes upto the rear axle

yes mate its just the back box iam 99.9% it fits any 1.0 or 1.3 micra k11 as theyve all got same exhausts apert from later ones which have different manifolds if iam right but didnt want to say yes100% it fits if it didnt just covering my arse as a seller lol.

Thanks for help reason I asked cause I'm new to modding :p learning slowly. Ill take the backbox :) how much including postage? I'm in northern ireland so don't know if will cost more to get over here than uk mainland:suspect:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back