FS: Whiteline Swaybars, Panhard rod, Apexi Springs

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Hi,

I've had my fun and I need to collect some of my costs on the micra. I wish to keep my current shocks.

-Apexi Sports springs. Lowers car approximately 30mm. Progressive. Provide a pretty compliant ride and firm up nicely under cornering. Good quality springs. $200 (plus I have your old OEM springs)

-White Adjustable Panhard rod. All bushings - $70

Cheers

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
springs and panhard rod are unclaimed at this stage. Would prefer to sell these as a kit (that way I know people arent driving around with an off centre rear axle!)

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeh ok.. ill take the springs and panhard rod for 270 if your willing to send to sydney!! what would you say makes the most difference to cornering... the springs and panhard of the swaybars??

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
They both change the car mate. It will still be very rolly in corners and feel kind of doughy with the standard springs but the swaybars on stiff will control it very well and still make it a blast if you have good tyres.

But for you, I think lowering is the go. You shouldn't be pushing the cars limits enough to really notice the changes swaybars will make!

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeh i was hoping that it would make it a bit more of a flatter ride round corners and handle a bit better cos atm im driving a boat with the amount of body roll its getting... but i guess ill just save for swaybars aswell!! ill have the springs and panhard rod!! but if you want the stock springs i will have to send them up after i put the new ones on cause its my only car n i cant afford for it to be out of action for a while. let me know if the swaybars dont sell.
if that alright, send me your bank account details. my email is [email protected]

thanks, tris

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
well, the swaybars are in, just got back from a test drive...... Yes, I'm keeping them. eg, one corner that feels weird (off camber and broken) normally mid corner about 70k's just then with the new bars I looked down and saw 90K's. Corners flat and give a lot of confidence. Just notice at the end of the test my rear drop links bashing around, arh well, they were on their way out anyway.......

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Yep. They make a fun car absolutely unbelieveable.

I put the swayabr ont he medium setting which on my car kept the drop links at a nice angle. Kept them fairly quiet.

Glad you're happy with them. :)

Back