15 Alloys FS

danni

Ex. Club Member
ok ok i know they are venoms but someone might want them right?

im getting some new wheels hopefully will get them this week.... so i just looking to see if anyone would be interested in mine?
they are 15s and are TSW venoms, to b honest they have got a fair bit of damage.
2 tyres are ok and 2 would need replacing

im just after getting rid of these really... would prefer it to b someone local or someone willing to pick them up..

any1 interested? Offers welcome

______
Edit by James: Read the buy & sell rules before posting!

Do you have a pic of em? How much are you looking for? would they fit a K10? and where abouts will they need pipcked up from?

im from teesside if u kno where that is?
not sure on how much really depends wat offers i get as ill just be looking to get rid once i get my new wheels
they will fit a k10 yeah
and i can get specific pics of mine if thats what ur after (send me a pm and ill sort sum 4 ya)... if u just looking to c what wheels they are just search onn google for tsw venoms
thanks
danni

Where abouts is teeside? I live in scotland near glasgow,,Is it 2 far away ? lol

iv still got them yea... but still on the car atm unfortunatly as i was buyin sum off sum1 but they aint selling them n e more... but will have some hopefully in the next few weeks
where u from scott

Back