15" Dezent Alloys

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Just gauging interest with these.

Thinking of selling my Dezent Dayonta alloys, they are 15" and the Micra fitment, so its 4x100 and Im sure the offset was 35.

I bought these a year ago. 2 of the wheels are in very good condition, with another one having a light scuff to the inner spokes and the 4th wheel having some curbing damage.

I would let them go for £100. I would post aswell but at buyers expense. Probably £30 for this.

Heres a pic.
152744410dd6c3511.jpg

if u need tyres i will get u some 195/50/15s my old 1s but still in great condition for the price id say tenner a wheel MAX so wat u say amanda?

pepper

Thanks for the comments guys, the plan was with the wheels was to get them recoated in black, but if i can sell the wheels for £100, then it works out cheaper to buy the ones I really wanted in the first place :D I dunno what to now cause the do suit the car.

they are really nice alloys :)
can i ask: where did you get your "NISMO CENTRE CAPS FROM" please.
cheers napster

Napster said:
can i ask: where did you get your "NISMO CENTRE CAPS FROM" please.
cheers napster

The centre caps are just the dezent ones. When I bought the wheels, part of the deal was to get Nismo stickers made up for the centre cap. It took about 2 weeks for Motorworld to get them made as they were that stupid they made up the wrong design originally.

So basically its just a sticker.

scottish-sr said:
The centre caps are just the dezent ones. When I bought the wheels, part of the deal was to get Nismo stickers made up for the centre cap. It took about 2 weeks for Motorworld to get them made as they were that stupid they made up the wrong design originally.

So basically its just a sticker.

alright cheers for info on "nismo stickers". however i actualy havent got the "centre caps" so its abit difficult to get stickers made up?

i cant beleive you just went into motorworld and asked them to make these lol
did you take a template, colours, sizes for them to make it? was it exspensive?
thanks

Like I said in my previous post, it was part of the deal on my wheels that I would buy them if they chucked in some centre cap stickers. So really they cost £400 :p

Usually they cost a couple of ££ each. Basically any graphic place will make these for you. Pink Princess has her own sticker company, Im sure she could get them made for you. I just showed Motorworld a picture on the internet of the Nismo badge, and told them thats what I want. The local one to me has a guy that does it for them so he went away and done it.

You interested then Amanda? With my wheels & K11SS tyres you cant go wrong for £140, then probably another £10 odds for fitting tyres & balancing.

these still for sale?

if so how does £75 for wheels and if i buy these wheels il have them 4 tryes for £40 ;) K11SS

scottish-sr said:
Sorry £100 is the lowest I will go. The wheels and tyres cost £380 a year ago.

yeh but they aint got tyres so i will have to buy new tyres, and they are damaged, all be it only lightly....

£80 top offer and il collect

andalayyeehah said:
yeh but they aint got tyres so i will have to buy new tyres, and they are damaged, all be it only lightly....

£80 top offer and il collect

K11SS is offering tyres for £40, which is a damn site cheaper than around £150-200 for a new seat of boots. £100 is a bargain for these wheels. I should be asking more so its the lowest I can go.

hmmm well for now i cant afford it, so i shall see if they are still for sale in a couple of weeks time, cheers anyways ;)

Andy_S said:
well worth £150 imho.

Mine were £350 mate in Motorworld Wigan lol. :p

Im just taking into account that 2 of the wheels have some surface curbing on them. Mine were £380 from Motorworld Motherwell, that was with the upgraded tyres too.

More pics in order of front right, rear right, front left, rear left. The damage can be seen in the last too pics and as you can see it isnt really that bad.

Attachments

• Micra 18.JPG
    Micra 18.JPG
    391 KB · Views: 204
  • Micra 39.JPG
    Micra 39.JPG
    371.3 KB · Views: 202
  • front left.JPG
    front left.JPG
    397.8 KB · Views: 196
  • left rear.JPG
    left rear.JPG
    404.3 KB · Views: 186
Still for sale. £100 gets you a set off nice rims. Im sure K11SS was selling a set of tyres that would fit these for around £40.

Got a deposit for these from Krian. Tried E-mailing you mate, the wheels are off and ready to go once the second payment has been recieved and cleared.

shame was looking for this thread again as the project will need 2 alloys from u as uve got the same alloys as me :)

I have not had a reply from him in over a week. I need these gone before the 15th of June.

If I dont hear from him within the next couple of days you are welcome to them Andy, but it will be all 4 rims for £100, 2 still have tyres on them aswell with some tread left.

If I dont hear from Krian then they are back for sale.

no chance for 15th june m8 lol
im saving like mad for the shell from magpie, engine from kristian haha COME ON LOTTERY GIVE ME 4 NUMBERS! at least ;) haha

but for £130 you can get a set of really nice 15's that are universal and i aint sure they're with or without tyres, but are brand new yet only £30 more. i'll offer you £70 maybe £80 which is good price (even though they are used)

but if you can deliver then i may have to buy them. message back if you want to sell them, £80 for the wheels (if you ask nicely i may raise the price) lol :p

For £130 if its wheels & tyres they must be really old stock, or poorly manufactured.

When I was buying these, I seen a more expensive set of Fox alloys that I liked and was warned off them as they were made of "cheese".

Also the tyres will be remoulds or the like.

This is a great deal for £100. Really is the lowest I can go.

Layla said:
are these back up or not? :S

Possibly. If I havent heard from Krian by the weekend then they will be as that will have been just over a week he has had to get back in contact.

rlees85 said:
im sorry to borrow your thread but how much were you quoted for getting your wheels coated in black? thanks!

I bought new wheels, but was quote £200 to get these ones recoated. that also included taking the tyres on and off and rebalancing though.

Looks like these are back up for sale again as I have not heard from Krian and been waiting a while now.

Had an offer of £90 so far.

You still interested Layla?

Back