Lenso RS5 15" Alloys in Gunmetal Grey

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Hi guys. Due to the hopefully imminent car change, I'll be selling off a few bits and pieces from my current K11.

I will be selling my Lenso's, after originally buying them off CraigD in 2005. They come with tyres, although the rears are more worn than the fronts and will probably need replacing in a few thousand miles.

Picture of the rims:

imlenso2006_RS_5_gunmetal.jpg

A couple of the wheels have some kerb damage, which isnt too easy to notice (one or 2 bigger marks, but photos can be taken of the wheels if there is interest). You can always have the alloys refurbed to restore them to their original state.

These are usually £350 brand new (exc. tyres)

I'm gathering interest for now and would be open to offers. I'd be looking for around £200. Picture of them on my car:

beforerespray4.jpg

Let me know if you are interested :)

They are so so nice. If i didnt have mine, i'd have those.

Another image for you pete

Pete_K11_03.jpg

Thanks for the photo matey! :)

Craig, they are certainly not light rim's by any means (although called 'racing alloys'?). I'll see if I can find out for you those.

I'm open to offers on these now, but keep in mind that local pickup is preferred/meeting somewhere else at cost as postage will cost quite a bit.

Theyre probably still on his car! alot of hassle to remove, weigh then stick back on.

It'll only take 5minutes to take 1 wheel of weight it and put it back on. :)

they are nice wheels good luck with the sale, actually i think they would really suit ollie's newly oranged K11.

Tricky when I'm working 7am to 9pm'ish at the moment. I will however probably be putting the standard steelies back on during the weekend, so I can sort out weight (and clean them properly) then :)

Cheers peeps!

very nice i would be intrested my self if i had money and if my brother didnt have white lenso rs5s on his fiesta lol

VERY interested too, and what with now being single again the Little Rocky budget is gettin' bigger! wooohooo, would gladly pay £200 for them. Can collect too :)

Excellent.

micracharge you have a reply pm.

I'll take them off the car at the weekend and give them a good clean and polish :)

Gorgeous wheels, wish I could afford them!

Micracharge you should come to a South meet at some point ;) I'd love to see the Micra in the flesh!

Oh I will do, one of the guys at work has a K11 just like Little Rocky, but an N/A SR20 swap, trying to talk him into signing up and then get the pair of them along to a meet.

As the supercharger progress, I have abandonned it at present. Findings were, YES it would fit, BUT it would be an issue with bonnet clearance, and furthermore the poor efficiency of a roots-type supercharger has irked me, the Z10 cube turbo kit makes ten times more sense... So I'm on the hunt!

When is the next meet out of interest?! Maybe I'll have my wheels by then!

Cool, get him to sign up!! We don't have a meet planned yet i don't think. But you should definately try and get to JAE :D

I guess you've seen the pictures of them above? A couple of them have some damage, but it's not noticable from a distance and you can always get them refurbed :)

yearh, not to bad apart from one of the rear lips all the way around, doesnt bother me that much lol, either way they look better than what ive got on now :p

Have to blame the girlfriend for those unfortunately :(. They were near enough perfect when I got them!

The rear tyres will need replacing soon, but I stated that in my first post.

hmmm...may possibly be this sunday...can you pm me your detials? so i can tell you when pickup is and but your postcode in route planner etc :p

I'll take em off your hands mate you only live down the road from my dads gaff so its easy for me £160 still? happy to collect could prob do it this weekend if that suits you? are all the tyres at least legal? not fussed if the treads almost gone as long as they are legal :)

doubles up as a good excuse to give the old girl a good old drive :)

Back