14" magnesium bridgestone super raps 4.1kg each 4 x 100

jimmy

Ex. Club Member
hello all

basically i bought these without really thinking, it was one of them "i need those wheels now" kinda moments. Course i dont have to explain that to you lot.

These are a magnesium alloy wheel made by bridgestone under the brand name "super rap". These are ultra rare wheels and just define JDM styling.

These are absolutly mint with no scrapes or curb marks on there. The stcikers on there are slightly worn just because there old. You could replace them easy enough by just taking them to a sticker place and getting a new set made up.

They are light as a feather weighing in at 4.1kg each without tyres and are really designed for racing.

Here they are:

100_0953.jpg

100_0952.jpg

100_0954.jpg

100_0956.jpg

100_0957.jpg

100_0955.jpg

two of the tyres are kumho and two are yokohama GP with 5mm to 7mm of tread on them.

I wish i could keep them they wont fit over the brakes that i have.

location bolton, prefer pick up but if you wanna arrange delivery then thats up to ya.

200 quid

What brakes do you have AND WHAT SIZE ARE THE TYRES?

Craig

P.S. (sorry for caps)

I really think that is far from the point, you got a weight with tyres for these?
Craig

FAFF (ST205) brake setup, on a starlet? sounds bloody fantastic!

love the rims mate, hope they find a good home

Not sure about weight with tyres but i can find out if your really interested in buying them matey.

They definately have aroused my interest, any chance you could measure the inside diameter just so I know they will fit over my brakes?
Cheers Craig

They definately have aroused my interest, any chance you could measure the inside diameter just so I know they will fit over my brakes?
Cheers Craig

yeah not a prob matey, will do it when i get back from work

okay mate on the inside of the rim at the smallest point, i.e. the inside of the wheel face it is 310mm and at the largest point i.e. next to the outside of the rim it is 350mm

No, sorry, had a bit of a mad weekend, so not been able to do owt to the car, I'll do it when I can tho.
Craig

Bit of a rude question, but - how low will you go as I would have a realt trk to get them?
Craig

not rude at all mate,

Well to be honest mate i dont really want to let them go but i have no use for them.

Well first off the postage is going to be about 35 with a special wheel courier so unless you going to use less than 35 quid in petrol i would just get them posted.

Ok, I still haven't weighed my wheels so can't compare them :s I'm keeen, just don't know how well the brakes will be able to cool with those - oh and they're pink...

Is anyone having these yet? Don't want to tread on anyone's toes. What's your best price if you don't mind me asking?

hey mate, like i said i dont actually wanna sell them so if i cant get what i want for them ill just keep them.

Make me an offer and well go from there lol

Back