5 x Rover Metro GTA/GTi Alloy Wheels 13"

skymera

Brutal Honesty
These have been stored in a garage for many many years, they are in superb condition! I think these would look superb on a Micra!

There are 5 of them, all with tyres but all need new tyres...

Size is 13" by 5.5J, unsure of the PCD

q9fx7.jpg

Have you tried one on your micra? A pic of one of the wheels on the car would prob help the sale..
Not yet, in a friend's garage (They're his) hence the reason for lack of description and pics. Should be at his garage tomorrow in which case I'll measure the PCD and fit one if I can.

Wobble nuts needed and the centre bore needs widening as it's a few mm off

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

If I'm honest I'm surprised you got them on at all, I tried some 4x98 (fiat) wheels and they wouldn't go on at all. I think 95 is to much even for wobble bolts

If I'm honest I'm surprised you got them on at all, I tried some 4x98 (fiat) wheels and they wouldn't go on at all. I think 95 is to much even for wobble bolts
95.25 is what Google seems to say. Surprisingly they slipped over the studs on a K11 no problem though and only looked a tiny bit out.
I've seen wobble nuts that have a 2.4mm offset so it seems doable.

I thought they were 4x98 but seems there's many different fitments for Metro's...

Best bet is to measure the pcd yourself, grab a tape measure and measure diagonally, like you said there's a few different pcd's for the metro

Well what can I say........ my money is on 4".. but really fancy asking google when you don't even know which model they're off.

Have you checked the link?

Ah I hadn't sorry. I will now say that because the later Rover 100 had removable large centre caps as per the link the wheels in this thread could be the same, however I believe the poster in that thread has made a mistake and he should have said they're 95.25.

Wouldn't life be easy if the OP had measured them in the first place :rolleyes:

Back