1 litre coil pack tuning mods

hi guys new to here ive a 1 litre facelift coil pack micra im after some cheap tuning mods, ive access to some 1.4 micra injectors/ cams would these help or is there better things to go for?
many thanks in advance.

hi guys new to here ive a 1 litre facelift coil pack micra im after some cheap tuning mods, ive access to some 1.4 micra injectors/ cams would these help or is there better things to go for?
many thanks in advance.
just do what I'm looking to do matey & put a 1.4 engine and ECU in rather then farting around changing cams etc.

just do what I'm looking to do matey & put a 1.4 engine and ECU in rather then farting around changing cams etc.
got to remember not everyone has the means/ want to do an engine swap, I'm adding a turbo to my 1.0 next year rather than engine swap.

ross have you looked at induction kits? Another option to that is swapping the air box with one from an almera, that a few people on here have done

got to remember not everyone has the means/ want to do an engine swap, I'm adding a turbo to my 1.0 next year rather than engine swap.

ross have you looked at induction kits? Another option to that is swapping the air box with one from an almera, that a few people on here have done

Yes I gather that but if ross is looking into changing cams and injectors it would be easier to drop 1.4 in which is a straight swap. Which I'm sure he'll be more then capable of doing if he was up to doing cams.

Also the 1.4 will handle abit more modding better then the 1.0.

Yes I gather that but if ross is looking into changing cams and injectors it would be easier to drop 1.4 in which is a straight swap. Which I'm sure he'll be more then capable of doing if he was up to doing cams.

Also the 1.4 will handle abit more modding better then the 1.0.

What tuning mods are advisable on a 1.4? I've been working on nissans for years so engine swaps etc aren't an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

decent CGA3 engines are pretty rare nowadays, i would just fit a 1.3/1.4 inlet cam for now ross (half hour job) then fit a ghetto turbo setup :)
and 1.0/1.4 injectors are the same btw

So I've decided to go down the route of fitting the 1.4 engine as my 1.0 has developed several heavy oil leaks. I'm thinking of removing the cat, are there any suggestions of how I can get round the issue of the rear o2 sensor flagging up as a fault code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back