1/4 Times

Titch

Micra K11ng
Was speaking to Ed about this earlier, (due to me watching his vids of Santa Pod), anyway i'm blasting my K11 up the strip at the weekend, so was wondering what times people have got on the 1/4 mile, so i know what i'm roughly what i'm looking for.
So post up your times people :)
Titch :kungfu:

You should be able to get between 17.5 and 18, it will be interesting to see the effect of the 1.6 box

I have never tried it yet but probs about 20 seconds in my little k12, Is it Crail you are going to Titch?

18.0 sec dead at a magazine feature in revs with my first k11 with the 16's, exhaust and filter. Not bad considering the power drain from the 16's.

15.1 @ 92 mph. :p lol The fastest 1.3 time at the pod to date is around 16.8. And for the SR20 K11 that got 15.6 I think, that was at york, which is generally a faster strip than the pod.

FYI ed.....

i got a 15.3 @ 87mph!

u know and every1 knows the car wassn't setup properly..
i know that RACEWORX car will be Quick IF its done properly(Good luck)

Umar

I stand corrected then. Shame it wasnt at SP as all other tracks with other cars seem to have faster times.

strange cos i heard yorks a bit of a gravel pit :/ we know pods the ice rink but according to paul an dave from jnc they ran at rotorstock at shakeys and thats supposed to be quicker than pod as well

did i mention the 15s on tractor tires and the immmense heat lol

im hopin to break into the 17s in august, its got the potential...

i manged to get a 17.3 on my first time at the pod with full trim and a sub but need to work on a cold air feed. Ed your fastest time i belive was against me which was my worst at 17.542

very disapointing 18.1 :/ bit of a wind up because it runs a lot faster on the road and thats been proven deffo need smaller wheels for santa pod

Thats the thing, santa pod levels all cars. Its NEVER perfect, i have never done a perfect run. Which TBH im glad as it measns there is still much potential left in the car. My current fastest run you can hear the ST missfiring in the video!!

should i bring pulsar 14inch wheels with very worn eagle F1's or should i stick with my 15's with decent tread khumo's?

Back