1.3 K11 super sport

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Its in a scrap yard at annfield plain if anyone wants engine and box...........seats and clocks are still there as is the engine and box.....drive shafts and braking system............as im in the northeast i doubt if anyone would want to travel.......the location of scrap yard is BRUNTONS AT MORRISON BUSTY...I was informed that its a very good runner and was written off hence the very large dents....:grinning:

J

James H

Being a 1.3 does it have Nissan alloy wheels and are they in good condition?

Would like them for my 1.0

JJ 1.0l

Ex. Club Member
i might get laughed at for saying this but super sport is that a super s??

if so are the bumpers good, and wat colour are they?

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Dont know about the rear discs didnt take much notice........and yes it is super s.....as for alloys well sorry but they were mint and if you check my garage there they are. Clocks are the horrible green ones

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
now theres a thing Bumpers are fine no cracks and also there is another 1.3 s over at his other yard at sacriston that also has bumpers left on as well as glass...the super s at annfield plain has all the glass broken....out (thugs) no frontal or rear damage as it was side swiped

JJ 1.0l

Ex. Club Member
thats awesome, i have been looking for bumpers, wat colour are they? both sets, might be a bit of a trek for me but if their there well i might just make the trip lol.

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
both sets are green im not sure but they might post items out you can allways ring..........sacriston yard is 0191-371 0675 annfield plain yard is 01207 233201:wasntme: :wasntme: if you ring ask for stewie or kev......

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
can try and take photos tomorrow of the one at annfield plain but sacriston may be difficult as it will be lunch break