1.3 flywheel

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
need a 1.3 flywheel as my cars a daily and only vehicle or 1.0 if they fit ??
just need a plain one to skim/lighten or pm me if you can skim one
thanks

heres the two flywheels i have

DSC03162..JPG

this ones originally from my grey micra. face is in pretty good finish. weighes 8.4kg

DSC03163..JPG DSC03165..JPG

this ones from the ebay turbo engine kit, face is probably abit more abused. weighes 9kg

DSC03166..JPG DSC03169..JPG

grey micras one piece lighter flywheel vs turbo engines two-piece heavier flywheel

DSC03170..JPG

naa the grey k11 flywheel is fine, flat n smooth enough. only need skimming if the surface is scored, overheated or worn unevenly/rippily like the one from the turbo engine.

how much ya wanna give for it. tenner plus p&p? checked royal mail for the 8.4kg lump and is £13 standard 3days no tracking.

go for the 1 piece flywheel to lighten, ive had one of those 3 piece ones and theres hardly any weight to be saved safely.

fyi if you check my blog i can get the stock cg13 flywheel down to 4kg (from the 8.4 ish standard) without drilling. but my aluminium flywheel is 3kg without drilling, motorbike cg13 anyone? lol

ok thank you for that as i am plonking about with hardlee any knowledge of mechanics side of things
yeh pollyp pm your paypal please
pay by monday thanks

go for the 1 piece flywheel to lighten, ive had one of those 3 piece ones and theres hardly any weight to be saved safely.

fyi if you check my blog i can get the stock cg13 flywheel down to 4kg (from the 8.4 ish standard) without drilling. but my aluminium flywheel is 3kg without drilling, motorbike cg13 anyone? lol

4kg sounds good specialy as the stock flywheel isnt/wasnt designed for this-----so 4kg weight means it keeps it structure strength more than going too light??
oh and i have been glued like everyone else to yer blog how could you think otherwise? its just memory that faulters me

Back