1.0 to 1.3

george

Ex. Club Member
i have had my 1.0 k11 for nearly a year now and i want to get a 1.3 for next year as i have driven a friends and it is way faster... i wanted to know if there is any difference between 1.3 models or are they all the same engine? As im going for pure speed not comfort i dont need air con but power steering would be nice... any ideas? cheers

all 1.3 k11 engines are the same, all have the same bhp etc... it takes about 2hour to de-aircon. (thats if you know what your doing) its a right ballache! its quite difficult to swap engines with aircon still on the car...

you can keep power steering as that doesnt move when you swap engines.

si, same as mine and my mums lol...less rot, as the prefacelift super s and sr's tend to have bad sills and cross members with them beeing older.... altough the super s's and sr's are basiclly the same (prefacelift) have the same bumpers and interior and do look better than facelifts....

you selling any bits off yours?

ye i wanted to get a face lift so i could put all my bits on if u see... so i dont think ill be sellin any bits no... ask your mum how much she wants for hers... u got msn?

yearh ive got msn...i will pm you...

also prefacelift and facelift parts are mostly the same...just looks and interior that is diffrent...

Back