Àirbags warning light not working

2008 k12 160sr

Due to airbag light flashing which I found when I tried another instrument cluster from same year donor car , which indicates to me the previous owner somehow disabled the warning light on original cluster to sell it to muggins. here . I got the airbag problem sorted . But the problem I have is you cannot replace bulb in cluster as it's part of the board , so why not use replacement cluster? Ah good idea I thought but it is not compatible with nats as it has been programmed to donor car , so I need to have it reprogrammed to my car . Can you see my predicament , question is
Does anyone out there know of anyone who can reprogramme the donor instrument cluster for nats or somehow get my airbag warning light working .
Any suggestions please as i have to have airbag light functioning properly for mot ..many thanks all.

Hi Frank , thanks for replying ..... yes there is supposed to be one somewhere in consul near handbrake . But my problem is I have no airbag warning light at all. I used another instrument cluster and that one's light is working . That's how I discovered a fault in airbag system .?. Was a fuse I discovered this as had problem with rev counter and was going to change instrument cluster , that's when I discovered airbag light was flashing . That fault has since been sorted, what I have now is an airbag warning light which does not light up . I think this was disabled somehow so not to show airbag fault when selling the car .

Back