£10k k10

Status
Not open for further replies.
That does seem a bit dear for a K10. But it looks pretty awesome, and I bet it's rapid. Sweet car (Y)

i bet it's no faster than a standard 1.2..... i knew i'd seen it somewhere else

Attachments

• haha.jpg
    haha.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 418
£10000 is a bit too much. But if it is a genuine Nismo one and if the right person comes along, then maybe they will get quite a bit for it

Looks good, but 10 grand pleeese, and they couldn't be arsed to write a decent description lol.

Well there's no way he's going to get 10k for it. Like Baz said, he'd be lucky if he even got a quarter of that. Doesn't matter how much you spend on a car

its a nice car, i know a little about it.

i dont partucularly like the guy that owns it, i dont know what makes it a rare nismo spec, stickers maybe??? and its not worth 10000, perhaps he put 1 to many zeros in there?

but all being said and done in general its a very nice car which has had alot of time and money spent on it, there are things on it which are not goiong to be to everyones taste but theres no getting round the fact that it looks extremely tidy and straight, from memory it had had some engine work done, but nothing major so probably just back upto factory BHP figures etc, and no faster that a k11 1.3

Lol, just saw the message he put on eBay. I don't think we were bad mouthing it, just saying that it isn't worth 10k. But is an ok looking car, he's obviously spent a lot of time and money on it. But he won't get that money back

Loving the cheap naff raceland seats with Nismo badges printed on them.

Pretty nice car, borederline Halfords-special though, and way over priced...

To the owner, seeing as you're keeping tabs on this thread, I'll give you a grand for it.

Edit: Just realised it's only a Super S :O I thought it was a turbo at that price! Brilliant.

awwwww thats a shame, but hes closing his site now but keeping the car :) *just had an email*

I think its a really nice car, and really well done to him for doing it. Good luck to him if he decides to sell it again as im sure someone somewhere will pay that sort of money IF they wanted it badly :)

I've known Siy for quite some time now (through the tinternet) and the workmanship gone into the car is top level. The car is extremely clean and very well looked after. He put it on ebay as a mess around and it isnt a serious/genuine sale. Hes like me,will never get rid of his Micra :D

Yes,£10k is alot of money,but surely seeing that price triggers '#### take'. Now i'm not licking up his bum,but im just saying it wasnt meant to be serious and was only for a laugh.

No different if i stuck my K11 on fleabay for £10k :)

That car is definately worth some serious dough though, Very spotless could eat out of the engine bay! (Y)

LOL re: asking price.......perhaps a typo? ;)

I see his forum is pretty much a clone copy of this one......m'eh

LOL re: asking price.......perhaps a typo? ;)

I see his forum is pretty much a clone copy of this one......m'eh
Because forums fall into a pattern lol
anyways he sent a message to all members today saying he's closing down the forum.

tbf i wasn't taking the #### out of the car or him and i'm not doubting the workmanship either..... but why put it up for 10k joke or no joke then get arsey when people question why

tbf i wasn't taking the #### out of the car or him and i'm not doubting the workmanship either..... but why put it up for 10k joke or no joke then get arsey when people question why

Some people are just like that unfortunately. Think it's funny without realising that some people might think you're being serious. I don't think any of us were taking the #### out of him or the car, he's clearly spent a lot of time on it, and it definitely looks mint. But £10000? :wow:

Just read through the posts again and i don't see where people are slagging his car, pretty much everyone said nice car but it ain't worth 10k.

Love the description :) 1992 NISSAN MICRA SUPER S RED - Rare Nismo Spec
Sorry for quick info Any questions just message me,
Thanks
P.STo the people bad mouthing this car and me on a UK Micrapage get a life, you don't know me

maybe now's a good time to end the topic then afterall hes not selling it anymore :D hows the weather where everyone is today :p:laugh:

Love the description :) 1992 NISSAN MICRA SUPER S RED - Rare Nismo Spec
Sorry for quick info Any questions just message me,
Thanks
P.STo the people bad mouthing this car and me on a UK Micrapage get a life, you don't know me

That made my day lol

Sad, the cars gorgeous , we wernt bad mouthing him or the car, its just not worth that money so in essence he is the one that should GET A LIFE, my st isnt even worth that although I spent that on it:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back