alloys on ebay

THEY WILL FIT ANY 4 PIN CAR!! EDITED! my fiesta is 4 bolt pattern and my micra wheels wont fit, wot a chav lol! get them in halfords ya do!

R05_Micra said:
THEY WILL FIT ANY 4 PIN CAR!! (edited)! my fiesta is 4 bolt pattern and my micra wheels wont fit, wot a chav lol! get them in halfords ya do!

A bit harsh I think.

You do realise that this guy's just crashed his Micra, selling his alloys off it and probably fairly new to modding, right? Probably just a genuine mistake.

They look like multi-fitment wheels actually, so they probably would fit any 4 stud car provided that the offset was ok (feel free to correct me since I know ###### all about wheels really).

I would update that ebay ad. tho fraz. You don't want any grief off someone who buys them and finds that they won't fit for whatever reason.

they look like:

4x100 and 4x108 fitment to me...

dont know what fitment fiesta are...

EDITED: just checked fiesta's are 4x108 pcd, so yeh should be ok for the above fitments FRAZ...

you dont actually get these wheels in halfords mate!! they look simaler to the 1s in halfords but as i sed these are just out and £600 brand new!! listin has been edited cheers gam1984 mate!

ladies, ladies, enough!

why are you moaning about what they are going to fit when clearly, if you are on the MSC the probability is you own a Micra, which we know for a fact the wheels fit on.

Layla

why?

R05_Micra said:
THEY WILL FIT ANY 4 PIN CAR!! EDITED! my fiesta is 4 bolt pattern and my micra wheels wont fit, wot a chav lol! get them in halfords ya do!

Are you actually intrested in buying the wheels or are you just really bored?! And why call him a chav? He's trying to sell his alloys, and how he does it is up to him.

these wheels are Very nice indeed, i wish i had the cash :( did u sell them in the end (i know there was no bids but might have settled out of ebay)

Gemma85 said:
Do u think it would be good to buy these for my car? need advise as no f*** all?

YES :)

they are mint rims and i'd have them but i like the ones i got at the mo...

yeah, thats right you cant buy these in halfords.

and they will not fit every car in 4 stud.

they are if i am mistaken, 4x100 and 4x108, wich is nissan, mazda, ford, peugeot, vauxhall, volkswagen, etc etc

but they will not fit on lancia's fiats or skoda's. nor will they fit on cars with an offset less than ET35, (visit the rimstock site for more info..)

antony_aiken said:
yeah, thats right you cant buy these in halfords.

and they will not fit every car in 4 stud.

dude it has allready been said.....no need to repeat is there??? he is just trying to sell them, think before you post

i might have em off ya if you srtill have em at the end of the month....(pay day)

keep us informed if ya sell em.

sorry about them comments, i wasnt ment to be cheecky, just tryin to be nice, some of that post has be edited out i think aswell, ahhh well, sorry!

Back