13" Alloys....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Ones i bought off speedle a while back. Just purchased some new ones so these need to go! Tyres all have good legal tread.

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

£60 collected.

:grinning:

hi fella do u have a pic with them on your var as trying to picture them on a car and not working lol

tyre brand varies but size is same as steelies i think!

155/70 R13

Plus they are pretty light!

Will get some pics up in a min if i got any!

All i could find were these two: (wish i had taken more pics before i took it apart!)

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

They got a few scuffs and scrapes, none of which were from my doing. I must say, they are not bad but not perfect! When cleaned up, they look pretty good! Think theres a picture of a white k10 on here somewhere, with these wheels on! Will try and find it.

Found the person that used to own them. Its fox1983 off of here! Apparently they are rare super s wheels! Hope they dont mind me using their picture:

jae02.JPG

Any takers??

Found a pic on one of speedles threads:
attachment.php

Interested but will have to check my finances before i commit to it!

hey sammy i realy like the look of them and do need a new set as my steels are now just rust. good price aswel mate. would it be possible to get someone who lives near you 2 pick them up, i got some family in Chelmsford.
cheers, alex

hi fella i am interested let me see what i got left after i get paid on the 15th as got to pay some other things up

i might be able to comeup with the money on sunday/monday as sold one of my many bikes

Really need a quick sale on these as need money!

moddedmicra has first dibs.

Sending them is not really an option though!

If moddedmicra cannot find the money in his finances, second dibs goes to Alexv, then turtle, then rob. Only fair!

don't worry about me, if other people want them then i'm not too fussed probably should save my money anyway :D

Ok then mate. Seconds goes to alexv, still interested mate? And yes it is possible for your family in chelmsford to pick them up! Need a quick sale though bud!

sory mate tried to get in contact with them last nite and they off on holiday early this morning. pretty gutted about that but i relay aint going to get a chance to come myself. sorry mate

good luck anyway

ok then mate, turtle - sorry buddy but if rob got the money then they will be his as need the money asap!

rob, ill drop ya an email in a sec!

Hey, sorry I haven't replied. I cant collect them until next Thursday and that is the *only* day I can collect them (insurance runs out at noon too!!)

So that makes it all a little complicated for me, so I'll pass... sorry Sammy!

Well looks like they will still be here anyways mate. Peeps were interested but now nothing. Shame they will be sitting around doing nothing.

/\/\/\/\/\/\
THREAD JACKING!

No mate your not alowd to do that! You need to be a full member to sell on the MSC!

no idea how far mate, try doing one of them aa route thingys! Im in braintree, Essex. They are not that grippy but i never had a problem in my k10 doing 30 round a round-a-bout.

Nope not yet mate, still sitting around in my garden wasting away.

Still running on a first come first serve basis though as really could do with the cash so if you want, they are yours bud.

Yeah £50 collected and tomorrow should be fine. Ill pm you my address and contact details just incase!

yep! nice to meet u sam. Got pulled by the police on the way back cause my personal reg hasnt gone through on the computer. and they tried to do me for my front number plate. and he tried to tell me that rear square plates are illegal grr

nah it was when i was not far off home. i had all my documents aswell and they were still being ########s!

ok i see well sod them as long as thay did not get a thing on u its cool me and the local police do not mix lol

yer well i got a Vehicle Defect form about my front number plate so i have to go up to MOT place tomorrow to get that signed!

it was a square front plate but was blue tacked to the top of passenger side of windscreen because it had fallen off with sticky pads. said it was obscuring my vision even though it really isnt!

ok i see so thay where just trying there luck well the police will one day go after really criminals lets just hope it is soon

Really? OMG! Things like that are stupid really! Bet they saw the car and thought they could "do" you for other things. Illegal mods and stuff.

Was nice to meet you too mate! And hope to see you and your red beast again at some meets, when i finally start attending some :p

its cause they had the new fangled number plate recognition thing and my personalised plate has only been on there 2 days so hasn't obviosly gone onto the computer.

But even when i had all docs on me they were ####ed off i hadn't nicked the car so were trying to get me for everyhting they could!

Well atleast they didnt pick at things and find something to "do" you for! Glad you got home safe too!

Got any plans for the wheels? Or just use as are? I was thinking about going retro with them by spraying the outer part red and the spokes black, or it could of been the other way round. Either way, i didnt have the spare cash, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back