Driving Test Today

treat the examiner sitting next to you like your normal instructor, drive like how you normally drive which made your instructor think you're capable of passing this test.
exaggerate on your mirrors.....move your head! heehee!

relax, and if you do maike a small mistake dont panick or it could turn into a big on while you are flustered

o and good luck :grinning:

Yeah, dont fail!

:wasntme:

LOL!

i had mine a few weeks ago. passed 1st time. i just imagined that the examiner wasnt there, really over exagerated my use of mirrors (turned head), and just drove! you also have to relax and take it as it comes. Oh and one thats caught 2 of my mates out, make sure the indicator has cancelled after you turn. As sometimes you dont steer the steering wheel enough for it to cancel!

GOOD LUCK:grinning:

best of luck!!!! (Y)

just think.......if you pass no more public transport and u can drive your micra twister (as taken from your profile above) when ever you want!!! :grinning: lol

agreed what everyone else said regarding "examiner isnt there"!!!!!!

naps

Lol, this is my second test, i dont do public transport, i have a motorbike lol,

but hoping i can calm my nerves, mum gave me a tablet this morning and said it would calm my nerves, only to realise that when i seen the bottle they were slimming tablets so not so calm now.

Thanks every body, will post up some more replys during the day.

Tasha xXx

mum gave me a tablet this morning and said it would calm my nerves, only to realise that when i seen the bottle they were slimming tablets so not so calm

oohhhh!!!! :glance:

well hope it doesnt effect you in anyway!!!!
good luck....ull be fine if this is your 2nd test....you know the procedures now!!!

Good luck! Just relax. You know the procedure being your second test so it should be alot easier this time! :)

dont be stressed, its only a driving test, if you fail just take it again, if you think you made a mistake then forget it, dwelling on it will make you make another. Which testing centre are you taking it at ? someone local to you might know the route and could advise you of any problems on it.

It high wycombe test route, they have 20 odd routes to chose out of examiners descresion, iv done them all a million times, im always a worrier though, the sugery teas and coke seem to be calming me lol.

xXx

Just chill, listen to music or something! dont drink too much as you'l pee yourself during the test! :p

Thanks, alot of you comments are making me giggle, which is calming me alot, the fact that im at wok and extremly busy isnt helping my nerves at all,

so can any of you make me laugh a bit more before half 1? it is helping

xXx

lol, the examiners we have around here are about 50 add and i dont think id want to sit next to a wrinkle 50 year old in his underwear, i think id be quite scared.

xXx

I think most people would be!!

Are you having a practice drive before the test? that should help to relax the nerves.

Good luck in 10 mins! :)

I remember on the hour before my driving test, I was a bag of nerves driving with my instructor and what he said to me completely set me straight (this is exactly how he said it too):

"Look, your driving is #### today, you're never going to pass if you drive like this."

Bit harsh some might say but it set me straight and I passed first time with 5 minors. So as everyone else as said, as hard as it may seem, pretend they're your instructor. Maybe even a bit of light banter with them. I talked about it being my birthday next week and stuff, they won't be extremely chatty but they should still talk a little.

James :)

He's a lot better than he used to be. And i hope that still applies when i'm not around!! :p

Yep don't go anywhere near 6k unless im in 3rd or 4th, and never go above it anymore!

I was on about the fact you still swerve all over the roads etc :p

I take it from the smile you passed!! :D

Lol he was about 30 and kept talking about motorbikes all the way through, was a good drive,

just happy i passed, and insurance already covering me

xXx

Well done Tash :) Remember to go steady from now on though. You only need to get flashed twice within 2 years for ban. And it'll be very worrying taking your car out for the first time on your own, so be careful :)

Back