www.mightymicra.co.uk

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
A new site has been born.

This has been developed by myself and Goldstar and is a "work in progress" site at the moment.

Please feel free to browse. However if you want to use a guide on here could you please link it rather than copy and paste as at the end of the day we have taken the time to write these reports and would like the web traffic :)

Unlike MH this site has been developed as a information site only and does not have a forum. If you have a guide that you would like to summit then please email me at [email protected] and i'll arrange this to be hosted. We also acknowledge any writes provided by 3rd party members.

www.mightymicra.co.uk

Woohooo!
At last!

We've worked hard to get something where people can easily find a guide they need and submit them.
It's not meant to take away from any other site, just to give people something they need in an easy place to find.

All comments and suggestions are welcome via PM and email to either of us.

Please enjoy

That was the aim of it. plus later in the summer when we do some mor etricks and write ups we'll have it a bit more advanced. :D

Yeah I'm liking that too. Perhaps add more of a theme, but content is what counts overall and you have some there already which is great.

thanks very much for the comments chaps.

Ed: i'm still learning web design and i find simple is better :) although no doubt when i've learnt abit more it'll change :D

Obviously the site looks basic but for now thats the best idea, keep it simple to use whilst we work on guides.

Hopefully beginners will use before posting on here and more advanced members will support us with their guides

after a MH banner to link them, I do have kenivals permission to, thats why just linked rather than copy and paste.

All guides will only be used with owners permission via email (so can be kept as proof)

Excellent, all guides welcome no matter how big or small, basics from jacking up the car (still do be done) to re-wiring a car, it'll help someone sometime

Agree with wilsonian, if we see you guys are using and liking the site we will continue to develop and put money into it, I've "sacrificed" many work hours to do this, it was hard but I'm sure I'll cope hehehe

Thanks for the kind words though guys

Just to say I think this is brilliant. I've got no shame in saying I'm pretty much a total beginner to car mechanics, but I'm willing to put the time and effort in to learn in order to improve my car.

Once all the guides are complete, I think this will be one of the best sources of information on the web for beginners like me :)

Also, it might help to stop the same questions being asked time and time again on the forum!

Nice one guys. Keep up the good work :)

May be worth deleting this from the almera brake upgrade page?

Unfortunatly the idiots at MSC continue to use this guide. This information is FREE and a membership is not required to see good technical information about K11 micras. Come over to www.micraholics.co.uk for more information like this. Tell MSC to #### off when they ask you for your next years membership.
If you need to contact me about this guide I can be found on micraholics.co.uk.

Not really professional now is it.

Good site apart from that though. Easily set out

Neil

That was from kneivals original guide, however I very much agree, it wasn't very grown up of kneival to put that in the first place. IIRC that text was added a long time ago.

I can't!
I said I would link the original guide not a copy so he controls whats on that page!
I'll see what he says about it, all else I'll write my own guide but his is basically what I used

good site mate, are you going to have the trusty old k10 in there aswell or is it going to be another k11 site

at the moment ohc_turbo it's going to be K11 unless some one can kindly donate a K10 1.2 super s, K10 ST and a k12 160SR!

Sorry Gary you know i love you really man!

Wilsonians right, would you trust K10 guides from people who have only ever touched a K11, if we could we would and would love to see a K11 sister site and a K12 but we can only write what we know.
I'm sure there's some people here who can do it!

really good site there :)

i will have to knock up some guides for you :)

maybe some car pc ones ;)

Dam you turbo - u got me thinking about buying a run down k10 and doing it up. prob not worth the money though as my k11 project will need the cash......

wilsonian said:
Dam you turbo - u got me thinking about buying a run down k10 and doing it up. prob not worth the money though as my k11 project will need the cash......

if you really want a run down k10 i have one mate...lol

just to let you know in the oil chnage part you say:

1x 10mm spanner/socket

it should be

1x 14mm spanner/socket

nice site (Y)

i bought micraclub.co.uk a while abck before i found this place and ive never done anything on it. I just get it to redirect here :) anyway nice site guys!!! :)

I've had Mightymicra for a while along with wilsonian.co.uk

I've always wanted to do a micra guide site, just never had the time to do the write ups.h

wilsonian said:
I've had Mightymicra for a while along with wilsonian.co.uk

I've always wanted to do a micra guide site, just never had the time to do the write ups.h

And I was the poor smuck who agreed to help :D
Bad pay, anti-social hours, no job perks!

damn site, i am meant to be up early this morning, just spent the best part of about 45 mins goin through nearly every section :( lol

Hehehe,

Glad to hear you enjoyed it Glenn! some more posts will be posted this weekend hopefully.

Thanks again for all the support people. I was affraid people would think we created the site in competion with MSC & MH.

We are looking for problem solving guides. Has your car failed on you and you've repaired it? if so we want to hear from you!

i could make some great guides but i dont have a k11 so i cant get any pictures so people wouldnt understand it without them

Back