WTD : K11 Parts...

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Does anyone have the following K11 parts for sale?

Door handles and Boot Handle, without Badge

Small Rear Mudguards

Side Skirt, nothing OTT

The 'Ibiza' Front and rear skirts... (What model Ibiza?)

I'm currently selling 3 "chrome" door handles only £18 including p+p.

Attachments

• Picture 083.jpg
    Picture 083.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 199
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    587.1 KB · Views: 167
if you go onto the royal mail website it will be able to tell you how much postage is.all you have to do is weigh the item.

I've got a standard boot handle if you like :)

i don't really want to post anything cos i'm lazy but you can have it free if you can get to SN13 8NJ :)

NeX said:
I've got a standard boot handle if you like :)

i don't really want to post anything cos i'm lazy but you can have it free if you can get to SN13 8NJ :)

Are you going to Sundays meet?

splitter iirc 93-96 mk3, local dealer will know exactly which one as loads of people get these... print a pic off here and show them...

can source from any seat, vw, skoda or audi place iirc...remember each side is longer when bought as is for the front of ibiza and requires chopping...other than that very easy mod...

standard rear mudflaps i have, free to anyone who collects...

sunday's meet? point me at the post please :)

i doubt it though cos i have set aside the whole weekend for installing my dash but who knows i might have it done by sunday :)

mean micra said:
splitter iirc 93-96 mk3, local dealer will know exactly which one as loads of people get these... print a pic off here and show them...

can source from any seat, vw, skoda or audi place iirc...remember each side is longer when bought as is for the front of ibiza and requires chopping...other than that very easy mod...

have you got msn at all mean micra ?

mean micra said:

Do you know the part number for the front and rear splitters?

I went to seat, and they said that cant do anything without the part number...and the picture "ment nothing" to them in their words...

Back