WTD: JDM K11 rear number plate recess

Not the two sticking out number plate rear lights, the more harder to find Recess.

Don't mind been a few scuffs but the better condition the better.

Also, do these fit into the slot in the UKDM boot lids or do I have to source a march boot lid to make this fit?

this is confusing me, wouldnt a march tailgate already be jdm and not need the recess? or am i just being stupid?? i though the fit in plinth was an aftrermarket job for fitting into eu ones?? im normally wrong so anyone feel free to correct me :D

I sold a recess not long ago Hoop that i got from a scrappy, its the plastic that goes on the march boot nipple lights thingy :)

just searched for the thread you posted with it in. so its just a cover that goes over the OE nipples? or are the lights actually part of it?

I have no idea mate. one of these

NumberplaterecessJDMK11.jpg

it appears that there are lights already in them...

I REALLY want one along with a nismo spoiler LOL! Like, frustration arises when I see that one is for sale and then someone gets there before me!!!!

it does fit the UKDM boot however its not 100%, it has gaps around the edges and at the bottom on the inner side. You also have to drill holes just were your standard numberplate would go so can be covered up. It does have lighes on it too.

it does fit the UKDM boot however its not 100%, it has gaps around the edges and at the bottom on the inner side. You also have to drill holes just were your standard numberplate would go so can be covered up. It does have lighes on it too.
Doesn't really fit then

Back