WTD badly!: k11 super s bumpers

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
just had all me car painted today and im after some super s bumpers any colour, condition. can pick up in north east or will sort out delivery! ta guys!

have you tried getting out the yellow pages and trying allthe scappyies, they are generally pretty cheap in the north east, make sure you describe them properly as ive found the scappies will generally try and sell you anything if they have half a chance, fiesta mk 2 bumper witha hole "its a super s mate" aye defo, tossers lol

serious tho ge the yellow pages out and get surching i know a scappy that wil deff have some in juust depends where you are based

ill ave a look, the only 2 scrappys here , one only get standard micrasa in the other is burnt out every other bweek n hes a tw@t!(rocktop?) itt try fre ads on wed

super s bumpers will be hard to find, remember calling around dozen plus for some but had no luck - ended up buying an SR :D

hi, i live in south shields nd me m8s just scraped his super s a couple days ago a dunno wat scrap yard like dinna wat con they were in but a will try nd fink oot 4 ya

Back