Wanted: Super S Bumpers

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
I'm after some Super S bumpers, ideally in a darker paint colour as they will need respraying to dark grey.

I'm in the South East, so anywhere within a couple of hundred miles (South/South East/London area) should be fine for me the pick them up.

Cheers peeps!

Pete

My local Nissan dealer sells the front one for £88, worth it I would say. Didnt ask about the rear though..

K10 bodykit !

Hiya what happened to the bumpers ? did anyone buy them ? could they easily be fitted to a K10 ?

I dont think they'd fit that easy to be honest. Im sure anythings possible with cost, but i have a feeling they're not as wide as K10's, and they're a different shape.

Retepetsir said:
I've only just found my own thread - oops! Do you reckon red bumpers can be stripped back and sprayed in dark grey???

yep! my front bumper was silver :)

i've got a black fdront bumper with driving lamps for sale £45 if anyone's interested. will need painting-paints cracked and come off one corner i think.
the rear bumper- NeX is first in line.

silver_si said:
i've got a black fdront bumper with driving lamps for sale £45 if anyone's interested. will need painting-paints cracked and come off one corner i think.
the rear bumper- NeX is first in line.

The rear bumper is no different on the Super S iirc, so that's fine.

I'd be interested in your front bumper though :)

Where abouts are you?/Whats your postcode so I can check how far away you are!

Ta

Back