wtd: super s bumper

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
has any one got a super s/sr bumper for sale? with or without fogs, damaged or not? please just say below (price, location, etc) and ill try get one of one of you guys!, pref in the NE area or just out.

ta guys, oh and i will pick up/meet half way and pay petrol! ;)

i know a guy with front and rear super s bumpers for sale without fogs would have to be posted due to location

R05_Micra said:
legend! let me know mate, ill pic up n that aswell! when is the test booked?

Was saturday but got to work now so will taking it in monday morning, if it fails on something major ie expensive it will be getting broken for spares:down:

R05_Micra said:
ssbnreso, let me know mate add me to msn if you can mate if not ill post me mob number up, me addy is [email protected]

cheers!

no probs booked in for 9.30 monday, just seen the pics of your car on other thread, better keep your fingers crossed as mine's a red super s, save on painting!

complete and utter failure over £600 worth of work so looks like its getting broken!

make me an offer for the bumper with lights i assume?

jesus mate wot it fail on? ide be gutted like, ere i duno wot condition is it in?

if i had more coin i woulda took ya doors n wing i take it it has a spoiler aswell?

R05_Micra said:
#### like, i want ya doors spoiler L/H wing n spoiler n bumpers but skint! £40 for ya front bumper?

make it £50 and i'll bring it to you?fwn

R05_Micra said:
im gonna strugle to find 50 bar this week haha, shud be ok tho, hopefull have it on thursday!

give me your email or mob number and we'll sort a day out

Back