WTB Various bits.

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
Hey guys I'm looking for a number of bits so without further ado here's a list.

Clear side indicators, especially cause my drivers side one is broken.

Exhaust, the exhaust shops here in rocky won't touch mine cause I want extractors and have aircon and they have no listing for micra with aircon. I hear it's just a pipe in the way and my mate reckons it'd be easy to put on myself with some help from him...

A clip like the one on my plastic spoiler, I lost one and can't tape it on till it gets found/replaced.

I think that's all for now...

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I was pretty sure you can buy extractors for the micra with AC if not you only need cylinder one modded and the exhaust shop should do it with ease. I mean with extreme ease. Its not a hard job by any means. As for the side indicators jump on ebay and have a look. If there is none in the Australian ebay as in Ebay.com.au then jump on the europe one and see what you can find there was some on therre a little while ago. If you cant find them let me know and i will find you the link

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
True I'll get used to it but my parents drive my car occasionally (they find it hard to get used to after like 30 yrs of driving) and I drive other cars too sometimes. I'm sick of accidentally putting the wipers on lol.

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
Still looking for clear indicators, Jap indicators/wiper assembly.
And I'm now beginning the search for bubble or clear tail lights.
If you have any of these bits please reply or send me a pm.

With some luck I've solved the clip for the sunvisor/spoiler thing...

Back