Tomei Cams for cg10de and cg13de

M

mr.grassie

Im selling a set of tomei cams as recently bought in a group buy.

I am selling them because although they give you very good gains on a normally aspirated engine, they did not agree with my turbo setup at all and seemed to dislike boost.

spent an afternoon adjusting boost pressure, adjusting fuel, and ignition timing to stop the problems i was having, no joy, so they are up for sale.

the cams have done less than 20 miles form new, absolutely prestine condition, and still boxed and packaged with full instructions (in Japanese).

fitting is very simple, and they went into mine as a direct replacecment, no shims, not weird adjustments. they just went in. happy days.

I payed £300 of these and would like to recoupe as much as possible as they have not even been run in yet. Im thinking £275 plus postage is pretty fair.

pm if interested.:k11motors

just to clarify these cams will fit all k11 engines:

cg10de (1.0)
cg13de (1.3)
cga3de (1.4) - <---- says so on the box before anyone asks how i know :)

Yea, sorry forgot to mention that, cheers bro.

And yes, still very much for sale.

PM if interested.

Dr Zoidberg said:
just to clarify these cams will fit all k11 engines:

cg10de (1.0)
cg13de (1.3)
cga3de (1.4) - <---- says so on the box before anyone asks how i know :)

spotted by me :D

still for sale guys.

come on, your chance to get a minted set of Tomei's finest cheap as chips.

im dropping the price to 250 plus postage.

come on guys, you know how much these things are worth, and these are almost brand new.

oooooo i so want these for myself, but i don't want the Micra anymore!!

So badly want these actually, cause once they were fitted, i'd get a re-map then go VTS Hunting!! God dammit!

i mite be interested in these mate, just wondering tho...has anyone got these fitted and said anything about the difference it gave? thanks alot!

I think craig has had them fitted but not tested yet.

I'll be taking mine to a performance garage where i can get them fitted and set up with my Dastek ECU - POWER!

i was considering getting one of those dastek ecu's...how much they set you back? and do they have good write up's about getting used on the k11?

several people have used them on here however i bought mine second hand off kev for £175. on top of that i'll be looking at £300 to have it professionally fitted and setup.

Sorry bout that james. making a thread inside another thread. woops.

but anyways about the cams if i decide i want them, i probs wont be able to get the money for a week or 2 at the latest tho.

i can wait if need be, but id prefer to sell these asap.

Totally skint you see.

yeh me too. its my bday in about 3 weeks, but my bro might be giving me the money for them soon, i'll have to try nd persuade him when he gets in from work.lol. he's definately giving me 200, try nd get another 50 tho grr lol. if he does then i'll have them. let you know asap m8

Back