WTB: Super S Cluster

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
hi guys ill be straight with u... i really want a super s cluster for my lx but nothing has come up for 3 months straight :( so anyone who has a spare super s cluster, please please please pm me and im sure we can work something out. just name your price and ill let you know when we can do a deal.

PS: if ur in melbourne ill be willing to pay more because i can pickup instead of paying for postage... but dont let that comment put off interstate sellers :S

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
theres not one super s cluster on the jap auctions man, im fairly new to micras at the moment but have already realised if i find one of these i should pounce on it!

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
I'm pretty sure the jdm clusters don't work because of the different wiring... Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I've been reading... The uk clusters end up costing a lot to get here so you might aswell just buy locally...

My offer at the moment stands at $120+shipping if interstate, or $140 If local (Melbourne)... That's heaps compared to what people usually sell em at... Also I would rather have a better condition cluster so nothing with broken pieces or anything unless your willing to accept less...

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
I put an ad in here a while back(removed), and I stated that the cluster was not for sale, I still ended up with heaps of emails and ph calls beggin me to sell it, these are so rare and sought after I reckon someone would pay twice as much if auctioned. Good luck anyway

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
has anyone tried to buy a tacho directly from nissan, there aint that much diff between the two according to this diagram, this "might" allow u to build a hybrid cluster without temp guage or buy the right hand guages as well

edit..... disregard bottom diagram, and labels are wrong way round

Attachments

• 65357.jpg
    65357.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 31
Back