WTB: Power Steer Conversion

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Does anyone have a conversion kit they for some obscure reason haven't fitted and wanna sell it to me? reason i ask is delux auto want $570 for the power conversion kit nowadays. As i just found out my rack is flogged out on the LH side from previous accident damge,

cheers all,

Alex

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Just found a powersteering kit in Brisbane for $550, Which by the sounds of it is well priced concidering how many places i contacted. If i can't afford to buy it i'll let you no Alex B so you can get it.

cisco

» CMF Member
Here's something else to consider..

Will be taking the super s rack out of the white car this weekend. I'm sure they must me a tighter ratio rack right??

My LX was a heaps more turns ratio than the Super S seems to be. But the Super S has a tighter/stiffer feel.

I'm the same. Blue Monster is too front heavy as it is right now, so no more weight and I like how the Super S rack feels. But I think it will go perfect on the white car.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
As far as i new the kit came with rack but would be the same as the factory option. Cisco do i need a specific powersteering kit plus rack for my Super S compared to a normal Micra?

Surely the standard spec and Super S can't be much different, I did fear the jap spec may differ a little but still fit
PLEASE HELP....

cisco

» CMF Member
Gday mate, nah it should all fit sweetly.

But I will double confirm for you after this weekend and mine has gone into the Super S. It was an LX last time.

I'm of the belief that the Super S factory non-power rack contains the tighter ratio and limits the turning circle more. The power rack should change everything.

Back