WTB: Front Hub Assemblies

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
Hi all
I'm after the complete front hub assemblies for a 95 K11 (including hub carriers).
I'm changing the wheel studs and bearings and i'd like to do it off the car and have it ready to go straight on so here we are.
I have absolutely no clue what they're worth, so please don't ask me to "make an offer". You're selling, YOU name the price.

I live in the 2756 region of NSW. Willing to do a tiny bit of driving. (within reason. my rear main is leaking so i'm not driving far)

Thanks heaps for any help

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
Also, has anyone changed the front studs before? I've had a quick search and couldn't find anything conclusive.
Is it possible to change them without removing/damaging/changing the bearings?

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Changing bearings you need to take them off the car, and press them out, I have done this, its simple if you have the mechanical mind

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
I like to think i'm mechanically minded lol. I'm just very cautious when i'm doing something i haven't done before.
It just so happens i have a hoist and press at my disposal at work too, So it shouldn't be too difficult once i have a set of hubs to play with

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
Reason can be found in the first post mate. My parts suppliers are notorious for sending me the incorrect parts. It is unbelievably frustrating. I'd rather not find out they sent me the wrong bearings after i've pressed my current ones out and ruined them. So i'll sort it out outside of my car and then swap them over.

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
I'll try find how much I paid for my bearings and you can just pay for them and I'll ship them to you?

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
I appreciate the offer RTK, but with parts like that, i can get trade price through my suppliers :p
Unfortunately they can't get me hub assemblies lol.

CMF_azman89

» CMF Member
Ah sorry mate, i forgot to post a follow up. Problem is solved.
I changed the front wheel studs without disassembling the hub in any way. Everyone i asked told me i had to, which meant changing the bearings too. I just popped the calipers and rotors off and there was room to knock the studs through. Easy. Thank you anyway

Back