WTB altenator asap

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I am chasin a second hand altenator from someone. If you know of where to get one ie. Wrecker or something let me know if your willing to go grab it and send it i will throw some extra caash your way. Needed asap and must be in good condition.

If noone has one but knows if the n12/13/14/15 pulsar might be same could you let me know. Thanks heaps guys/girls

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Can you drive your car to an auto electrician? I have a non standard alternator on one of my cars. The auto electrician was able to fit a new one cheaper then overhauling the Micra one. He made a two plug connector so I can use either a standard Micra alternator or another brand.
Sorry I cannot recall what model he fitted. Basically any alternator that will fit in the space will work, connector plug might need changing.

Mychael

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Hey mate can you send me a couple pics of the connector on your car now. Does anyone know what the wires are for that go into the plug for the altenator. I dont have a wiring diagram so not sure and cant find out.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Um for one. I asked for a photo to see if it is the one i need.
2. You stated that you were sending COD
3. If you want me to pay for it i need your bloody bank details.

Is it that hard to send a photo i asked for it three days ago.

In short yes i want it but no not if it is the wrong sort unless someone can tell me what the two wires going to the Alt plug are so i can get them changed like you have on your car.

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
well I suggested that you give me the bosch part number so that I can check that it is the same.
But if you would prefer a photo rather than me just checking the part number you will need to let me know your email address.
I can still send cod if you want. If you want to deposit funds to my account then I will need your email address so that I can email you the account details.

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
as you have not given me your email address to send photo to I have taken note of the part number it is...
23100 54B62
12V 65A it has a 4 pin plug/socket connector with the 4 pins in a straight line.
I hope this is some help.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Yes that is a great help. Send COD to the addy i provided in the last email. All i needed to know was that it had that same plug on it.

I could not give you the bosch part number as it is not a bosch one. The bosch ones are not meant to fit. Mine is some weird brand starting with M

Back