WTB: Adjustable Steering Column

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Hey guys, im looking for an adjustable steering column. Complete with the bracket, and the plastic shroud if possible. Looking for one thats in good condition still, so i can just bolt it straight on:)

Please let me know,

Im located in Sydney.

Thanks,
Nick

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
Hi nick,

I have one. I will be needing the part where it attaches to the steering rack, but apart from that it should be all there.
PM me your offer.

The only thing is I won't be able to pull it out for a couple of weeks due to other commitments

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
do you really want an adjustable one niick, or do you just want it lower? I found a couple of washers spacing out the two bolts which secure the column at the top (thus lowering the column) helped lot for me.

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
i lowered mine a tad too lol

Attachments

• 71839.jpg
    71839.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 42

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Doom WROTE:

"Hi nick,<BR><BR>I have one. I will be needing the part where it attaches to the steering rack, but apart from that it should be all there.<BR>PM me your offer.<BR><BR>The only thing is I won't be able to pull it out for a couple of weeks due to other commitments

Hey,

I was watching looking for the complete package..but i'll let you know what happens.

Thanks,
Nick

climberjoel WROTE:

"do you really want an adjustable one niick, or do you just want it lower? I found a couple of washers spacing out the two bolts which secure the column at the top (thus lowering the column) helped lot for me.

lol i actually just want to make it lower. When you added some washers in there, did you have to change the bolts? also how low can you make it before it puts too much pressure on it? well im just assuming it would put pressure lol..

Thanks.

frank2 WROTE:

"i lowered mine a tad too lol

frank! youve done like everything! thats insane and pretty neat.
So you had a non adjustable one, and just spaced it down? im gonna give it try then!

Thanks guys!

Back